Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Day, Another Elf

Hi everyone!I know, I know...I haven't been on this blog for ages but I really do plan to rectify that fact.I wanted to announce a couple of things. One is my next elf book, Giselle's Elf is all complete and turned into the publisher. It is set to be released August 1. Yeah, you heard me right August 1 and it is a hot one as it brings together two people primed for love and sex. I think you'll like it! And I am fast at work on the next elf book, An Elf's Love as well as putting back together my Protector series as it got munched in computer crash. Do you know how hard it is to reconstruct something when you thought you had it complete? Sigh. It is an absolute pain! I also have an October 1 release called More Than Robotics. It is the continuation of the Orchid series which started in Fluke. It is a fast paced, kick-ass book set in space. I plan to do a lot more in this series and have started the 3rd book. Science fiction romance is actually my favorite to write and I am starting to gravitate more and more to writing strictly those types of books. I'm on vacation right now and will be yakking at you more later. You should check me out at The Many Shades blog. I'm running a summer contest there and you can win an iPod! Later... Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment