Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heavens! It’s Tuesday!


Hello, everyone...and I’m sorry I’m terribly late on this one. Today, I am in computer hell because I apparently have some sort of virus type bug on my computer. The program caught it but states I must erradicate it but I can’t seem to find it.

So, it would seem I am in a pickle as to what to do today. I have other computers I can use, and am doing so right now, but still it is such a hassle to move from place to place getting what time I can on a machine. This is not the optimum thing for a person who writes all day long. Matter of fact, this is downright annoying when it comes down to it.

So this will be short and sweet today...and I so apologize for it...I just have to be doing other things with that infernal machine.

But you have a lot to look forward to this week.

Tomorrow is Wednesday’s Classroom and Lesson #2 of Adding Steam to Your Love Scenes.

Thursday will be the day I reveal an unedited excerpt from my new story, The Harvester. Yeah, I’m really excited by it and plan to turn it into my publisher on that day. I thought giving you a treat would be fantastic.

Friday is This and That day and I have a ton of new links for you. It will probably be a double batch or I might increase it to fifteen a week as the document is getting longer and longer. I also want to give these links to you in a time frame where it is relevant. I hate it when I get a link and the time for the information to be useful to me is long past.

Saturday is going to be Sexy Saturday and will start matching my yahoogroup as the day I promote myself first then others as I can. Each week, I will do at least one excerpt from a backlisted book. If I can, I will promote them newest to oldest so you all can check them out. When I run out of me, I’ll put in something from someone else to break it up so it doesn’t have to be an ‘All About Lynn’ fest all the time. Yeah, I know, I’m weird that way.

Well, there you have it...the rest of the week all planned and ready to go...if you want more, you’ll have to let me know!

Thanks for being so supportive and being the best readers in the world. I love you all!

Until tomorrow!

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    I think you have done a fabulous job of keeping us entertained throughout the week. No complaints here:)

    yadkny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is late in coming but I can't think of another thing you could do. This to me is the most welcoming and homey blog I've visited. Thanks for all this plus the fact that you have to do so many other things in your life. It's greatly appreciated.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete