Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sexy Saturday!

Atlantis Allure
Available NOW!!!







Below the Sea
By
Lynn Crain

I just couldn’t believe my luck. Jonas, the man, I had pursued for months had become my lover with a deep kiss and the clasp of my palm. Even now, I could remember just what happened as it would be forever etched in my brain.

The day had dawned bright and clear as many Caribbean days. But this one was special and I knew it. No matter just how much he had protested, I knew he was the man for me and I pursued him from the moment I saw him. He was smart and knew his way around a small submersible. What more could a woman ask for? He had no problem standing up to me when he felt I was wrong, or up for me when I needed defending.

And defending was something I seemed to need more often than not recently. But then again, who wouldn’t if they were determined to find the lost continent of Atlantis? Then again, maybe it had been just a city as many of the new theories proclaimed. At any rate, I would be the one to fully realize the dream. I was so close, I could taste it.

Still, today was not the day for lovers, it was the day for exploration. I should have known something was up when he arrived bright and early that morning, bearing gifts.

“Hey, sleepyhead, wake up.”

The fresh aroma of coffee filled the air and it was followed by a gentle nuzzle at my neck. I sighed and leaned into the gentle kisses as my crotch ached to be touched. Jonas couldn’t come into a room without me becoming aroused. In some ways, it was very much a nuisance while in others it made me remember the promise of pleasures to come.

This morning was no different except I had had another agenda in mind for the day. This time he wouldn’t dissuade me from achieving my goal. I’d just do it after the lovemaking, I suddenly decided. I stretched and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I could feel the bulge in his shorts getting bigger. It didn’t take much to turn on my big boy. Pulling him away from my neck, I nipped at his bottom lip.

“So that’s how we’re going to play it today,” he growled and nipped me right back.

“And just how is that?” I whispered, my breath coming out slightly faster than intended. A girl didn’t need to appear too anxious, no matter who the lover might be.

Jonas Adaria was a glorious lover, the best I’d ever had and I have never been one to turn down a little nookey in the morning. The man was a virtual god, with golden blond hair, turquoise blue eyes, and muscles in all the right places. He reminded me of the perpetual surfer boy who had always been the man of my dreams. He was especially the one who would matter more than most to me in a few minutes time, I thought, and smiled to myself.

He’d shown up on my doorstep one day about two years ago and just didn’t leave. At first, all I wanted to do was shake him because I felt he was like every other person who swore they wanted to look for Atlantis. I didn’t need another soothsayer, as most were not serious researchers and were downright nuts when you started digging into their past. But Jonas, now he was different, as he didn’t give up, and hounded me again and again until I gave in, because at first I just wanted to shut him up.

But every day we worked together, I became more and more aware of him sexually. I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anyone else. At first, he resisted my feeble attempts at flirting, but eventually he started responding, until I finally enticed him into my bed. And it had been magic. There was no other way to describe it. It was the best sex I had ever had in my life and I was determined to get as much as I could for as long as I could. If I had my way, it would be forever, but just not now.


See you all next week!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment