Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes - Turn and Face the Change

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a long, long time since I've posted anything here but I've had my reasons. Some of which you can see on this blog.

I've moved for those of you who haven't heard. And no, we're not talking about to just a new house. I've moved to a new country and it's had me in a tizzy for about a year now. Between this and the birth of my grandchildren, I haven't know what was up in so long. Add to that the winning of EPIC's award in Historical Erotic Romance and I've been one confused woman. LOL!

No, really, it just means I've been busy beyond my wildest dreams with life and now that it's settled down again, I'm spending time with this blog. First, you'll notice the new look. I've decided to not have people on my blog for a while but rather some wonderful color and what some are calling grunge though I can't see it. Me, I just love the colors and in reality, the night sky. I still love nekkid people a lot but as I'm looking for a designer to do up a website, a blog, a twitter background as well as a Facebook one, it might be a while. This will suffice until I can get those all in place. Besides...I like it! Second, I'll be doing a lot of things in these new colors. Like I said, you can expect a new website as well as a new twitter site. It will take me a while to get all of these things done and progress will be slow as I'm writing up a storm.

I'm sad to say that I won't be having a Christmas Extravaganza this year for a variety of things. One, I won't have an elf book out again this year and though it has me depressed, it doesn't mean I won't have a release. If all the stars align I should be having a December release from Shooting Star Books. They're waiting on a few items as they want everything perfect as this book will be their first release. You can find them at http://www.shootingstarbooks.com/ and it's a cool little story called A Lover for Rachel. It's a revamped, re-release of a very old story that first came out years ago from Whiskey Creek Press' Torrid line. It was in an anthology that didn't get much action and another author wanted out. The publisher then released us all. The story has about 2500 added words and has been totally refurbished for this new market. It's my understanding it will be on sale for just $0.99 everywhere. I'll keep you posted. Here's a copy of the draft cover...it's missing the company logo...but I've been told to start showing it around. Other than their website, you're the first to see it. Let me know what you think...as for me...I always love a Jimmy cover!

Starting in January of 2012, I will be hosting new authors and their work, holding contests and a whole lot more. Right now, you can see me at www.twitter.com/oddlynn3 and at another blog, http://www.theloglineblog.blogspot.com/ where I host authors showing off their log lines for their books. The other place I hang out is another blog called A Writer in Vienna where I showcase my adventure in Vienna, Austria with my husband and new pup, Harry. Check it out at at http://www.awriterinvienna.blogspot.com/. I hope to see you stop by when you can.

Until next time...

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the new look, especially the stars and comets. Very romantic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great cover . I love the new colors of the blog and :( No christmas party .

    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Am I ever late! LOL! The comments just showed up...actually I fixed the darn thing...sorry!

    Thanks Diane! Glad you like it.

    Thanks Jennifer...I love the cover too...we'll have a Christmas party next year!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete