Saturday, November 2, 2013

Loving the Scotsman ~ You Sexy Thing ~ @oddlynn3 #Saturday7 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday


It’s week 23 at My Sexy Saturday and welcome.

Though I’m back in Austria, I know I’m still jet-lagged. Sorry if it shows here but I promise to be back with it by next week. By then I will have passed the one day for every hour in time change thing and should be sleeping regular hours. Really, it does suck to wake up at 4 am, especially since you just fell asleep at midnight because where you were its early evening.

Now about MSS: My Sexy Saturday is a weekly blog hop where authors share sexy snippets of their books with 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs. Each week we aim to entertain readers through our snippets and excerpts posted. This is for our readers as we value and appreciate each one of you.

We’re still with my fabulous story Loving the Scotsman. Another bit of great news is that this wonderful story now has an agent and I expect it to be appearing at a bookstore near you in the future. Remember, you heard it here first! Again, this is a story told in 1st person POV from both the heroine and hero. The lovers are being drawn together after 15 years apart. This week we’re still Chapter 2 of the story. Here’s my sexy 7 sentences for the week. Enjoy!

The underwear was a tool for him to use to get me right where he wanted me. In many ways, it was what I wanted too.
The really sad thing was I needed sex and needed it bad. The lovemaking had to be the whole act, not just an appetizer. I knew I would see Logan and immediately want to jump his bones. Maybe I could convince myself he was married. If that were true, there would be no reason my crotch would tingle from two nights ago. Logan was a lot of things but cheating would never be on his agenda.  I grasped at straws without success as I tried to think of another reason I should be here.

Please visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Have a great weekend...see you next week!


Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I do believe our heroine protestith a bit much. LOL. Yummy as usual Lynn. Hope your body gets adjusted sooner than later.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, Dakota, she protests a lot. LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by. I hope I get back into gear soon myself!

    ReplyDelete