Saturday, August 30, 2014

Our Sexy Starry Night ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 57 at My Sexy Saturday and welcome to the future as this week is all about the sci-fi in science fiction romance. This is one of my favorite genres to write in and I really can’t wait to get back to it. And I’m hoping to do it before the end of the year. Let’s keep your fingers crossed.

It’s been another very pleasant week in Vienna, Austria and I’d say that fall has definitely raised it’s head this year. This week we’ve run the gamut from sun to light rain to sweater cold. Pup Harry has been on his best behaviour for some reason and it makes me wonder just what he’s been up to while we sleep.

So, how’s it been at your place? Haven’t seen a lot of comments but the few I have had over the month has made it all wonderful. So don’t forget that every comment you make this month will be entered into my monthly contest for a $20 gift certificate. The winner will be announced on Monday, September $20 and you’ll have 24 hours to claim your prize.

This weeks story is one that really started me writing in earnest. It was a little story about a woman who had been mindswiped and wasn’t sure about her identy. It takes place on a rather large sentient ship called Henrietta and if you’ve ever read any of my sci-fi stories, you know that all my ships are characters themselves. For me, it would dull the monotony of space as many times, I see people travelling alone and their only companion would be that ship. Anyway, that’s a story for another day.

The series is called the Orchid series and so far, there are two books with the third on in the que for writing. That’s the one I mentioned before and I hope to get back to it by the end of the year.

The first book in the series is called Fluke and that’s where this wonderful little snippet comes from. The story is about the above mentioned woman, Fallon Montgomery, who happens to be the chief engineer on the ship the Lanko. It’s also about the dark versus the light, the bad versus the good and what the people of that time do to rebel against what is coming. And there’s robots…lots of robots…and enhanced people. Oh, yeah. Enjoy today’s seven. You can get it here at eXtasy Books. Happy reading!



“What does it feel like I’m doing?” Aidan spun me around, looking me over while holding me against the wall. “You are one beautiful woman.”
I gazed into his amazing aqua eyes and smiled. I met Aidan when we first boarded the Lanko together as ship’s engineers over five years ago. While I rose steadily through the ranks, Aidan contented himself with being the chief communications engineer. The first thing that I remember seeing were his legs. He wore shorts, which were very non-regulation then and now. And I liked his ass…it happened to be one of his most admirable traits, along with those aqua eyes.
His mouth swooped to mine, nuzzling and nibbling my lips and moving across my cheek to my ear. Delicately, he blew warm air into that sensitive part of my anatomy, making me shiver with delight before coming back to my lips. He traced their fullness with his tongue, finally slipping inside the warm recesses of my mouth, allowing the passion to build slowly within my groin and other sensitive parts. It took everything I had to pull away.
“We really should go,” I whispered as he licked my neck. “You know I’m supposed to be there.”
“We have time for a quickie,” he murmured, slowly unzipping my uniform. Unzipping the crisp fabric apart all the way down the front of my body allowed him access to the microfiber undershirt covering my breasts and stomach. Gently, his large hands moved under the material to tweak first one, then the other nipple of my very sensitive breasts. This man knew all my erogenous zones.
“We really shouldn’t,” I breathed as his mouth moved down to continue his assault on my body.
“Who says that I ever do what I’m supposed to?” he murmured against my skin.


Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment