Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #CaptiveIllusions #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MSSAuthors #MSS106

Welcome to week 106th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is That Sexy Time of Day. I loved how it was explained. People do make love at all times of the day. Some set aside a special time, others are spontaneous. I know that my characters just do it whenever they want. Again, I’m not sure if I really have something that fits this theme but I hope you enjoy the book I did choose.

 You all should be happy to know that I did do a Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. I think I’m getting back in the swing of things as it’s been very pleasant around here recently. Check me out on Monday and Tuesday to get the full scoop.  

Today’s story is one that I’m stiil writing, so this is more like a sneak peak. It’s part of my Captive Illusion series and is on the edge of my comfort zone as far as writing goes because it’s all about the sexual fantasies people have.  Here’s the setup:

Merrick never expected to be part of his brother, Iain’s wild sexual games.  Once it is over, he realizes he wants to find what Iain has found…his soul mate. When he meets Jenna, he’s afraid she is the one.  But she certainly isn’t what he expected. She’s a hunter or so he thinks. But how can someone so innocent belong to a group as cold as the Hunters?

Jenna cannot believe her eyes when she sees Merrick…talk, dark and brooding…and everything she’s ever wanted in a man. There’s just one problem. He’s an immortal and her family hunts immortals. But he holds the key to her deepest, darkest fantasies. And the more she’s with him, the more she realizes her father has deceived her. But is she ready to give up everything she knows for an uncertain future?

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from Merrick and Jenna:



“You’re beautiful,” he answered without hesitation. “And I’d like to hear your explanation of why I should kill a beautiful woman.”
Jenna felt the heat in her cheeks. She had wanted to hear those words from someone for so long and here, a sworn enemy, told her the very thing she needed to hear. “Thank you.”
“You’re very welcome.” He ran his fingers along her bare body in a straight line, paying special attention to her breasts and legs. Kneeling in front of her between her legs, he ran his hands along her inner thighs. “But you still haven’t told me why you think I’m going to kill you.”
She licked her lips slowly. “I betrayed you and your clan.”
“Hardly. If it hadn’t been you it would have been someone else,” he practically purred in her ear. “What I really want to know is all your sexual fantasies. All of them.” He pulled the scarf off her face and looked at her as if judging what her reply would be.
Her heartbeat went up a notch. “Why?”
“I plan to fulfill each and every one of them.”

Again, this is part of my Captive Illusions series from eXtasy Books. Each story is about a different type of immortal and how they come together with their soul mates. I love writing paranormal stories and hopefully, you all just lvoe reading them. Look for it soon from eXtasy!
                                                                                                                                                     
Now my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website and in that sale is the first book in this series, Iain and Kelsey. You can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

I hope you’ll visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment