Saturday, November 7, 2015

While You Were Sexy ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS117

Welcome to week 117th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is While You Were Sexy and it’s based upon the wonderful movie, While You Were Sleeping. Again, I had to look hard to find a story that even came close to the theme and I think I found one. I have a fantasy romance that I’m working on for my agent and it’s like the heroine has been sleeping. This is an exclusive first look at my work-in-progress called HeartSword. I hope you like it.

Please Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. Last week I talked about some awesome things happening here in Europe as well as how being the master of my own fate. Remember, if you comment on any of the posts, you might just win a $25 monthly Amazon gift certificate, which is awarded the week after the last day of any month.  Don’t forget to comment and often!

This series is about a quest and two lovers imprisioned in lifesteel. Yeah, it’s complicated but here’s a little bit of the setup:



Erin Kesara must come to grips with her fate as holder of the legendary HeartSwords before she can begin to confront the Prophecy. Recently widowed, she is stunned to find her lifemate has been with her for years as her BloodSworn Protector, Malick Pendragon. Together they must forge an unbreakable bond not only with themselves but with the swords before evil devours the world in which they live. With the help of six others and the HeartSwords themselves, they begin a quest driven by the Prophecy as the events unfold before them.

Here’s my seven sentences, really eight again so sorry, of HeartSword:

"Oh, Malick," she gasped, "are you mad?"   Tenderly, she touched his face, "I have never felt this way...have never been touched like this before.  I want this more than anything.  I do not know why and can not explain it.  But this is something that needs to happen, I know it.  Regardless of the Prophecy.  This is right for us. This is right for me."

My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment