Saturday, December 12, 2015

Her Sexy Fantasy ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS121

Welcome to week 121st week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Her Sexy Fantasy and I just love this theme though I don’t use it very often. Not that I haven’t thought about that as it’s a wonderful trope but just not one that’s easy for me to write about.

So, I had to really dig deep to find story where I’d used it well. The only story I really found was the very first story of mine that was published. This story is one where I walk the fine line between erotic romance and erotica.

Still I’ve not got the Monday’s Austria Scoop and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns up recently and there’s no excuse. Unless you want to call starting a resistance and excuse. Yeah, the presidential race in America has me thinking that a resistance needs to be started. If you’re wondering just what all I’m talking about, just go check out my Facebook page and you’ll see it in all its glory. I really do plan to be more consistent. Sigh.

Between now and Christmas I do plan to give out a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate. Now remember, I’m just choosing a random day to give out this Amazon GC. Only had one comment last week and that name will be put in the hat for the $25 AGC. So comment often for a chance that at wonderful gift.

This week’s novella is Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsy. Here’s the setup:

Every woman holds deep inside her a dark fantasy.  Some dream of forced sex, some dream of being tied up, others dream of being swept away to a place from which she can’t escape, some dream of places and times in the past and others still dream about the forgotten realms where vampires, werewolves, elves and more exist…no woman knows how she’s going to react until it happens.  And sometimes that fear and anger at being controlled turns into a wanton desire that even the most frigid ice queen can not deny. 

Here’s my seven paragraphs from Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsy:



“I’ll tell you if we can talk about...our fantasies.”
Kelsey lifted her head and arched her eyebrow. “Fantasies...where did that come from?” They had gotten quite friendly in the last few months, but she didn’t know if she was ready for this.
“You do remember our last conversation?”
Kelsey frowned, trying to remember the last time she had seen him. Queuing in on the specific moment, she closed her eyes and sighed. She had only promised because he said he would tell her about his life, if she told him all about her fantasies the next time they saw each other. “I remember.”
He smiled at her then, and she knew he wasn’t going to let her out of this. It had taken him weeks to maneuver her into this position. He wanted to know about her fantasies...her sexual fantasies...and he was going to push until he got what he wanted from her.
“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?” He placed his hand in the small of her back and led her outside to a table on the far side of the pool.
Kelsey didn’t know whether he was bluffing or telling the truth. She dressed simply tonight because it was a hot desert night. She wore a sage green sundress, sandals and no makeup. Underneath her dress a lacy thong touched her skin, something her roommates had talked her into, and nothing else. She almost regretted wearing it, but the way it moved against her body when she walked made her glad she had taken the risk. 

This story is currently available at my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, and is on sale. While you’re there check out the sale they are still having on a few more of my books. Don’t forget to pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment