Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Sexy Encounter ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS127

Welcome to week 127th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is A Sexy Encounter. I was really excited when I saw this theme. I have a story where the first encounter says it all.

Still on deadline and preparing for my big move. I think I’ll be on deadline at least until mid-year and then I might have some breathing room. That means there will be lots of great things coming this year and I hope you’ll love what I have in store for you all. I am giving everyone a fe wmore days to comment on LAST months posts. I will pick one winner for a $25 Amazon gift certificate. Also, don’t forget to start commenting on this month’s posts as I’ll do the same thing right before I leave for the States. So comment a lot to increase your chances. And yes, Monday’s Austria Scoop and My So-Called Writing Life will happen this week. I’ll even pre-set some posts to happen while I’m on travel but more about that one later.

This week’s story was part of a themed series of stories at eXtasy Books called Fantasy Games. These stories were about people’s fantasies at any level: single, one-night stands, married, you name it, they had a story for that fantasy. Each was an individual story and most were approximately ten thousand words. They are fast, short reads and if you are looking for something different, look these up.  Here’s the setup for Shopping Spree:

When Jonas watched a nude woman start to try on clothes in his exclusive women’s boutique, he didn’t know that her next item to try on would be…him.

Here’s my seven paragraphs with a bonus paragraph at the beginning for clarification:



“Ma’am, you can’t try on any of the clothes without underwear.” He stood by the door and heard her sigh.
“Why not?” Her voice had a sultry, sexy sound.
“Because the board of health forbids it.” He stood leaning against the door jam, arms folded across his chest. He thought he had seen her pop her head around the door of the dressing room. He just had to get another peak at the gorgeous honey-blonde woman’s face.
“Oh. I thought maybe it was some stupid rule you came up with. You know some guys are that way.”
“No, ma’am. Not my rule at all.”
“Okay, then. I’ll put my thong back on. I can go braless right?”
Jonas shook his head and tried to imagine what was going through her mind at that moment. “I don’t think that would be wise, ma’am.”
“I want to feel how the silk slides along my breasts,” she stated, again with that sexy sounding voice. “Women like those things, you know?”

What is more amazing is that this is one of my $0.99 books that is currently on sale at my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books right now. Below are listed all my books that are currently on sale. Don’t forget to pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below to read their sexy snippets. When you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we adore each and every one of you!

See you all next week with more My Sexy Saturday!


Lynn 

3 comments:

  1. I understand she wants to feel sexy, but really... there's a reason for those rules. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your descriptions of her wanting to be sexy, but want to know more. Great snippet

    ReplyDelete