Saturday, May 28, 2016

Come and Get My Sexy ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS143

Welcome to week 143rd week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Come and Get My Sexy. This theme is a fun one and can be interpreted many ways. In my world, I can’t think of anything more sexy than a woman going after someone she’s attracted to and think of the many ways that can happen.

I am actually going back to the Monday’s Scoop and the My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. There is just too much to share here and I decided now was the time to get those started again.

I want to remind you to visit all the awesome authors of My Sexy Saturday. Each author is showcasing their book in a fun way by sharing a sexy snippet with you. Each one is special and even though a theme is given each week, authors are not required to follow it exactly as every author has their definition of sexy. And then there’s the fact that not every author writes about spaceships.

This week I’m going back to my Santa’s Elves series and the story An Elf’s Magic. I love this series and have had readers discover it recently. They’ve asked if I’m going to continue it and I can happily say, yes. I know I’ve used it this month but the scene shows a little more of the story that’s just right for this theme. Here’s the set up for this wonderful book:



Lacey Sinclair wants to be a doctor but life and circumstance has made that path impossible. Given the chance at the job of a lifetime and the promise of enough money to see her through med school, she is hesitant. Something draws her to one certain man that she can’t put her finger on. Her body is alive and her mind sharp, focused when she’s near him. So before she can live the life of her dreams, she must discover just who Cuinn Lochlin is to her and her future.

Here’s my seven paragraphs from this great story:

“Dance with me,” a seductive voice said close to his ear.
Tingles traipsed through his insides and his body tightened in response to the seductive nature of her voice.  “What?” Instant attraction to the female caught him off guard. He turned his head and his mouth brushed against a pair of soft pink lips as an exotic scent wrapped itself around him.
“I said, dance with me.” A pair of beautiful brown eyes stared up at him.
“Do I know you?” The staccato beat of his heart tapped against his chest and he hoped she didn’t notice.  She took a breath and the mere act turned him on even more.
“We met in Boston. You’re Cuinn Locklin and I’m Lacey Sinclair. I’m a friend of your cousin’s. We met at a party, had a drink and even talked about going out sometime. Unfortunately that never happened.”  She smiled and arched her eyebrow in what seemed to be an open invitation. “Yet.”
His gaze widened. “I remember. How did you get here?”
“The sleigh picked us up.”

My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books is having a sale on the books listed below. You can get a substantial savings and even some free things by just visiting their website. Hope to see you there and don’t forget to pick up your copies today of these fabulous sale books!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below to read their sexy snippets. When you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we adore each and every one of you!

See you all next week with more My Sexy Saturday!


Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting story with a great tease. So glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete