Thursday, April 5, 2018

Mystic Realms Author - Viola Estrella - #MysticRealms #ViolaEstrella #AngelVindicated


Logline: Some sins are hard to avoid...

Blurb: Deporting unruly demons back to Hell is what I do best. Demon Control Angel isn’t just my job—it’s my life. Too bad my personal matters aren’t as straightforward. The virtuous gene seems to be missing from my DNA, getting me into more trouble than I’d like to admit. To date, my biggest vice has been Simeon Keller, a half-breed demon, who managed to seduce me five years ago. I’ve avoided him ever since, but I can’t knock the bad reputation the blunder has
branded on me.

Now, the threat of a demon rebellion has Angels, Inc. overwhelmed, and I’m forced to trust Simeon to help me find the fiends threatening to end Angels’ existence. Staying out of the enemy’s bed is the least of my worries as I fight to keep the earth from falling under demon rule.


Available for pre-order NOW! Release date: April 10, 2018

What was the one thing you like most about this story?
I love that my heroine is an angel whose job is to police demons while fighting her own inner demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment