Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blogging

Well...here I am blogging again but in a new place...and it's definitely something that I should be doing to get to know more people. BUT for quite a few people blogging can be addicting! I sure hope not for me as I do need time to write. For those of you who don't know it, I'm an erotic romance writer. I write whatever story moves me meaning I don't have just one genre. I write in many. I would have to say that my first love would be paranormal, science fiction and futuristics. It's what my old critique group would call 'the weird stuff' and for me the weirder the better. Over the next few months I will be talking about writing and life. They do go hand in hand much to most writers chagrin. It seems as if you get on track with one, and something pops up in the other that you just can't avord. It's a balancing act and maybe more so with a writer because our mind never stops. It's always creating and looking at scenarios in new and different ways. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment