Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where I Am




Every once in a while people ask me where I am on the web. I laugh then tell them everywhere but people like specifics. So here they are with a little update on each.

This is my website. Expect it to be updated in the next few months with a new look and all the new books I’ll be having published between now and the end of the year.

www.lynncrain.com

I have a presence on MySpace but I have to admit I don’t use it much anymore. My daughter-in-law was doing all my updating for me and when she got pregnant, all that stopped.

www.myspace.com/lynncrain

As with the website, I will be updating this myself very soon. Blogger has some wonderful new templates and I’ve been offered help to complete it by another author friend. I’ll warn you first since I do post every day!

www.lynncrain.blogspot.com

This is a blog I’ve had to a few years to show people my journey with the battle of the bulge. I have updated it and would love to know your opinion of it. I’m a few days behind on it but am slowly catching up as I can. Yeah, I’ve been dieting for seventeen days now and you all didn’t even know it...LOL!

http://journeyfromfat2fit.blogspot.com/   

This is another medium I have but haven’t done much with except sign up for the darn thing. I try to get to it once a month but it’s sketchy at best.

http://lynncrain.livejournal.com/

This is my yahoogroup and I do a variety of things here. I have a weekly get together I call Sexy Saturday and if enough people show, I will give out free ebooks. eMail me if you want to join and I’ll send you an invite. I try to post at least once a day but mainly on Saturdays.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XtraOrdinaryRomance/

Now, this is the place you can always get me. Twitter is absolutely addicting and I love it. Who would have thunk what 144 characters could give you? I have a special prize waiting for the person who becomes my 100th follower! Sign up today! It’s a blast!

www.twitter.com/oddlynn3

Again, I’ve been on Facebook a long time but it hasn’t been until recently I’ve actually logged on more than once a month. Why? My whole family is there and I have tons of people who love it. It’s the older generations MySpace in my opinion. Everyone I know has a Facebook page. I do try to get to it weekly so I can see all the new pictures of my grandsons. If you want to befriend me, let me know beforehand and I’ll approve you right away!

www.facebook.com/oddlynn3


I absolutely adore YouTube and used to create tons of videos for my books. You’ll find a lot there if you go to look. I haven’t updated it in a long time but I feel the creative urge coming on. I’ll keep you posted. After all, I do know how to put them in this blog now. Good thing. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/lynncrain

There are a few more I belong to but these are the places I am at the most. If you belong to any of these and want me to follow or join you, just let me know...pass them around to all your friends...thanks in advance!

Tomorrow we have a special guest...see ya on Thursday!

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the complete listing of "where to find Lynn."

    Don't forget to update your fat2fit journal, since I'm dying to know how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the complete listing of "where to find Lynn."

    Don't forget to update your fat2fit journal, since I'm dying to know how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,

    You are very welcome. And no, I won't forget to update it. I'm just doing it slowly. Sorry...LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete