Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Writing Life

This week has been a busy week so far and it’s only Tuesday. Actually, it started last week as we looked at houses because we’ve decided it that we may want to expand. I’d personally like my own bathroom and a pool. Tired of sharing with the guys. LOL!

Then on Saturday, my youngest decided to twist his ankle and it’s a weird sprain. It still pains him but it’s not bruised or swollen for the most part. But he can’t walk well and this will necessitate a visit to the orthopedic surgeon. Sigh.

Monday was a writing day although I tweeted more than I wrote it seemed as I had the kid and the dog to contend with. The dog you ask...yeah...the dog. Seems that when Kyle got hurt and was Jekyll and Hyde on us, the dog freaked and decided he needed to chew a bit of his own flesh off. He needs to go to the vet but he made for an already hosed day.

I so hate Monday’s for the most part. Instead of complaining I decided to do a little cop out and find a quote, which I think absolutely appropriate. Here it is.

"Life is always going to be stranger than fiction, because fiction has to be convincing and life doesn’t." ~Neil Gaiman

Neil Gaiman wrote Stardust for which I am very grateful. I love that story and follow him on Twitter. He is so dead on with his quote that the moment I saw it this morning, I knew I had a winner.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told people when they’ve asked me what’s up, that they wouldn’t believe me. And Neil has told me why. LOL!

What has been your worst people-will-never-believe-me day? Tell me and you’ll get an extra ticket tossed into the hat...so to speak...LOL!

Have a great day...don’t forget...tomorrow is Wednesday’s Classroom and Lesson #1 of Adding Steam to Your Love Scenes will be posted.

See you on Thursday!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment