Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome 2 Sexy Saturday

C

Hi everyone and I hope you’re having a great day! I’m in beautiful Idaho and enjoying every cool moment. Apparently it’s still hot and dry in the southwest where I live. Well, didn’t expect any less as it is the middle of August. LOL!

Today, I’m bring you the second in my Orchid series, More Than Robotics. This is another of my sci-fi novellas. I just loved writing it and am at work on the next in the series, Not Quite Human. Yeah, that one’s going to be kick ass. I can’t wait to bring it to you.

Hope you enjoy!

More Than Robotics
(Book 2 in the Orchid Series)
By
Lynn Crain
© 2009 

Available NOW!!!
eXtasy Books


BLURB: There were only three things in life that Captain Bekka Taylor wanted: 1) Command of a Warrior Class Star Marauder, 2) To grow old gracefully and 3) A lover who understood her fiery nature. She was accomplishing two out of her three objectives very nicely when an internal IUA conflict begins to encompasses the whole world as she knows it. Then Lieutenant Javed Malik comes aboard, clearly younger than she, with dreamy eyes and a secret meant only for her. But letting him in means getting rid of years of frustration and anguish and maybe her career. Can she survive another war or the smoldering looks from her junior officer sent to protect her 24/7?

LOG LINE: Captain Bekka Taylor must learn to trust Lieutenant Javed Malik but in a world where mistrust is rampant, can she trust her feelings enough to love him?

TEASER EXCERPT:

I grabbed his hair and pulled him back to look at me. “Have you ever made love to someone while you’ve had this technology?”

“Never. You’re my first.” He kissed me again and I knew the time for talking was long over.

Moving once again to my breast, he sucked on one until the nipple popped into his hot mouth, lolling his tongue around the tight aureole before his gentle bite sent a shockwave of desire through me. All I could do was gasp as wave after wave of sensation surged over me making every nerve in my body tingle with pleasure.

A fire was building in my crotch and I sensed I would die if Javed didn’t get there soon. Down, please, go down further, I thought, forgetting he heard me, as my breaths came in short gasps filled with pleasure.

Patience. Good things…

Screw the good things…it’s been way too long…I want the bad things. And I want them now. My hands grabbed his head and tried to push him down to my crotch.

His hand moved further down my body reaching into my underwear, but he kept his eyes focused on mine for a moment longer. We don’t need these clothes any more, do we?

As long as you take yours off as well.

Deal.

He was up in a flash, peeling his clothes off his cinnamon colored flesh, his cock jutted rock hard from his firm body. I reached up and stroked him, moving my mouth to caress the soft head of his penis, reveling in the groan he elicited as my tongue moved on the tender piece of flesh.

You still have your clothes on. His thought conveyed a hint of heat as it singed my mind with its heat.

I know. I continued to lick his cock, running my tongue along the rim before plopping the head into my mouth for a second time. I used my tongue as a weapon for sexual torture and if the movements of his body were any indication, I did quite well.

No fair. I wanted to do you first.

You’ll have your turn. That’s what you get for still being the one standing. I nipped and stroked his cock with a firm hand, continuing to rub him with my mouth, feeling him grow stronger and bigger with each lick and nip. I reached down between us and squeezed his balls and he groaned in pleasure. He placed his hands on the wall behind me and leaned even more into me, his cock sliding deeper down my throat.

Your mouth feels so good…so right…lick the head some more.

I perceived the want and need in his thoughts as I complied with his wishes as his body arched into me. I continued to nip and stroke his hard shaft with my hands and mouth, bringing even more moans. I returned to the purple mushroom head and rimmed him with my tongue yet again and again. I couldn’t wait to feel his tongue on my body, to feel him inside me as he turned me on like no other had ever done. Heck, I got a thrill sucking his cock, which had never been high on my list of priorities before. He was right, I had always been the one in control.

I can hear you. His heavy breathing hot on the top of my head. This is the one time where it’s hard to shield another from our thoughts. Remember you said so yourself. Thoughts…feelings get so intertwined.

I understand. I continued to lave him with my mouth wanting even more.

I can’t wait any more. I need to be inside you now.

See you all next week for more, Sexy Saturday!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hot damn Lynn. lol lol
    I see I have a new book for my TRL.
    Thanks for sharing and teasing. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete