Sunday, August 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - Unlikely Paradise - Third Time A Charm


Pardon the dust everyone. It wasn't until I tried to share all the Six Sentence Sunday people that I realized this blog was sorely lacking in share buttons. Unfortunately, no matter how I tried, I couldn't get any share buttons to take. So I decided to try on some different skin to see what it looks like. Unfortunately, that will be happening a far portion of Sunday. Tell me what you think of the new digs when you comment. I'd appreciate knowing if I totally screwed up or if I might have gotten it close to being right. Sometime soon, it will be matched to my website and the blog will then be beautiful! 

Here's my snippet for Six Sentence Sunday and I hope you enjoy. I know I really enjoy writing this story. It's almost done now and we'll be moving on to greener pastures soon. I figure another three passages and Sundays at most before it's up on Amazon.




            He caught a glimpse of something shiny and leaned in to get a closer look. Kemper stood straight up. “Impossible,” he muttered more to himself than anyone in the room. He looked back again when those beautiful blue eyes blinked rapidly.
            Tears – droids didn’t have tear ducts and therefore couldn’t cry. It was the only attribute that had yet to be  perfected.





Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my WIP...see you next week!




  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment