Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Six Sentence Sunday


Hi all!

Hope you’re ready for another Six Sentence Sunday...I know I am...this week, we’re with my WIP, Unlikely Paradise. I plan to share two sets of six sentences from each chapter of the book. It’s almost done but I’ll share until all the excerpts are used up.

  
       "Where are we?" Her husky whisper would have been sexy if her throat hadn't been so dry.
       "Are you sure you really want to know?" His green eyes bore into hers. 
        Gazing around the room, she realized they were in some flea-bitten, sleazy place. The underbelly of a pleasure planet wasn't foreign ground to her but this was definitely not the place she had imagined waking up in once she’d completed her story.

See you next week for another Six Sentence Sunday!

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great teaser.

    fencingromein at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck, sleazy and fleas in same sentence!
    Thanks!
    Lelelia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose my Calgon moment happens pretty much when nobody is talking to me for a long period of time! I will take any chance I can get to get in some reading.

    Like you, I have something to read with me whenever I leave the house. Because there is nothing worse than ending up stuck somewhere with nothing to read! And I have ended up in some weird situations that lasted a while and was so glad I had a book!

    Thanks!
    rae.gwendy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I'll add it to my tbr pile!

    alinutza4u2004@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete