Saturday, October 12, 2013

Loving the Scotsman ~ Feel Like Making Sexy ~ #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #LynnCrain


 
 
It’s week 20 at My Sexy Saturday and welcome.

My Sexy Saturday is a weekly blog hop where authors share sexy snippets of their books with 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs. Each week we aim to entertain readers through our snippets and excerpts posted. This is for our readers as we value and appreciate each one of you.

This is the second week of me sharing a snippet from a work in progress called Loving the Scotsman. The renovations are done and it is winging its way as I type to the desk of an agent. Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Again, this is a story told in 1st person POV from both the heroine and hero. It’s a unique approach and I hope you like it. Tthe lovers are being drawn together after a 15 year hiatus. We’re still in the first chapter of the story. The picture is another from Scotland. Here’s my sexy 7 sentences for the week. Enjoy!

Oh my God, it included a table and ten minutes alone with Logan? I closed my eyes. What the hell had I done to put me on a tabletop? How had I lost my underwear? I swallowed hard. I hadn’t been so drunk since I was a graduate student exploring the world. True, my life was boring as hell recently. No man held my attention. I actually received the nickname of “the love-’em-and-leave-’em lawyer” of the firm.

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Have a great weekend...see you next week!

 

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment