Saturday, December 21, 2013

Loving the Scotsman ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #MSSWeek30 #Saturday7 #LynnCrain





It’s week 30 at My Sexy Saturday and welcome the sexiest Saturdays ever. This is the last MSS post of this year and I am so happy that I’ve been able to share this wonderful story with you. It’s still very cold here in Vienna though today the sun is shining and there’s blue sky. So different from yesterday when it was just gray. Still, this is my favorite time of year here in the city. I hear there’s an ice storm sweeping much of the States. For all my family and friends there, please keep safe.

Just to remind you, My Sexy Saturday is a weekly blog hop where authors share sexy snippets of their books with 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs. Each week we entertain you through our snippets that we post. This is for you, our readers, as we value and appreciate each one of you.

Today, we are continuing with Chapter 4 of Loving the Scotsman. Our couple are going to their first romantic dinner in fifteen years and the trip has turned quite exciting for them. I loved writing this story and am surprised by the feelings it still invokes in me. This is a story told in 1st person POV from both the heroine and hero as all the books in the series will be. It’s a unique approach, and I plan to do the whole series this way! Here’s a little more about Loving the Scotsman: the lovers are being drawn together after 15 years apart and a pair of sexy underwear was the catalyst. I’m currently writing the second book of The MacKenzie Clan. This passage is from the heroine’s POV. Here are my sexy 7 sentences for the week. Enjoy!

His wicked grin made my body quiver with longing. This was how it was supposed to be between a man and a woman, senseless delight in each other and endless passion. What I wouldn’t give to have this forever. “Why? You could do the same thing if you just tried a little.”
I shifted my weight to my right hip and leaned toward him, moving my hand to his thigh. “Are you sure this is what you want me to do?”

Please visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

1 comment: