Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sexy Forever ~ @oddlynn3 #MSS47 #Saturday7 #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 47 at My Sexy Saturday and it is still very humid here in Austria. Hot is relative but it’s been up and down this week as far as temp. Today is my birthday, so I’m going to make this short and sweet this week.

We’ve been in my sci-fi erotic romance, More Than Robotics, for the past two weeks and I’m continuing today as well. I’m just not ready with the WIP to show it off but soon.

First a little on the world of Captain Bekka Taylor. She’s on the run with Lieutenant Javed Malik in the bowels of her own ship. This causes all sorts of problems for the new couple but they still have enough time for a hot moment or two during their flight from some of the more questionable crew. This book is the second book in the Orchid Series about a group of people trying to make sure robots don’t take over the universe. More Than Robotics mixes sci-fi with lots of battles and awesome technology and some pretty hot sex. Get your copy today!

So, without further ado, here’s my sexy seven.


“What are a few enhancements between lovers?” I quipped while my insides cringed a little.
Going back on his heels between my legs, I saw his eyes darken with passion. He moved my camisole up with his warm fingers, bent forward and flicked my breast with his tongue, rolling the nipple between his teeth as his free hand caressed my other breast. I groaned and arched into his mouth, wondering why I had never experienced these feelings with anyone. Sure, I had had lovers, but this man was special, so very special and feelings came to the top, which I had never before experienced.
“We can do this in silence if you’d like. You know, just to try it out.”
“What do you mean silently? As in talking to each other mentally?” I was somewhat taken aback as I knew what he meant, but wasn’t sure I could handle his request yet.
“Tell each other what we like. Sometimes there are results lovers want from one another, but they can’t put their feelings into words. The audiobots might make it easier to talk to each other during sex as your mind is feeling more than thinking. It’s a thought.” Javed glanced up at me, our eyes locking before he went to my other breast. He pulled the nipple into his mouth, rolling the bud until rock hard and I again arched into him.
“Or we can do a combination of both.” I don’t know if that will be good or not. I can tell you even if you had taught me how to shield myself this is one time that almost all my defenses are down. “I’m not sure I’m ready for this.”
Good point. Combination of both then. “I understand what you’re saying. If you’ve never been sexually or emotionally expressive, you might take a while to allow another into your thoughts as you’ve always been in control. You need to let loose a little, shut out the outside world and remember at this moment there are only us two.”

You can check out other snippets from this sci-fi erotic romance at Week45 and Week46. Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have more amazing snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!


Lynn 

2 comments: