Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Sexy Valentine ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 79th week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is A Sexy Valentine.  I realize I don’t know what short and sweet means since last week was longer than expected. I apologize but I love to yap a lot and share things with you all. My cold is gone and all I’ve got to say is thank goodness. Now if I can get off this crazy sleeping schedule, I’d be one happy girl. For the moment, I’ve been getting up sometime between 4 and 5:40 am then taking a nap around 9 am when I get tired. At first, I was mad at myself and tried to go back to sleep but when that didn’t work, I decided that I needed to just go and write. So, it’s been a very productive week.

My multi-day post on my Facebook author page where I tell you five things about myself is still going because I just wrote the last post. And hopefully, you’ll love it because you’ll see just how true it is. Yup, I love those shiny new objects then there are the squirrels. Let’s just hope it gets posted this weekend ends. Yes, I know this is something I should have my assistant do and believe me, I will from now on. The giveaway for the $25 Amazon gift card will still take place, so keep those comments coming.

The weather in Austria has been odd again this week, so it definitely matches my temperament. It’s gone from cold to snowy to rainy to sunny and in the 50s. Yes, the weather here is definitely having a problem. I don’t know, maybe it’s having hot flashes too. Did I mention those? Ever since I had to take steroids for my illness a couple of years ago, I’ve had a resurgence of the things. Maybe that’s why there are nights I don’t sleep well and days where it takes me hours to focus. I’ve been told that they never stop and all I can think is heaven help me. Still, I spent most of the week inside since the cold kicked my butt for 7 days and that’s with meds that made me feel better almost immediately. It is what it is.

With the cold totally stopping life as we know it, my new weekly column, My Writing Life, didn’t get started like it was supposed to at all. At least I’ve got it written and scheduled. So look for that on Tuesday. I did mention I’ve been writing more…right? Love those early mornings!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone and since it’s the theme this week, I had to figure out just what I was going to do. Yeah, you’d think a romance writer of any subgenre would have at least one story about this special day written. Oh, no, not me. Not one shred of this romantic day could be found in any of my books. So, I went digging for something that would be fun and interesting. I thought about putting up something from my book Captive Illusions ~ Iain and Kelsey as it would help celebrate the 50 Shades opening. Then I decided against it because that book really wasn’t my style though all you who are going, please enjoy it as the reviews are coming back surprisingly positive. Personally, I give the credit to the actors myself.

So…what to post…what to post. I finally decide on a story that I hadn’t done in a while, Shopping Spree. It’s a fun, fast little read and it’s one of the books that my traditional epublisher still has on sale. It’s about a very special dress shop and what happens when someone wants to try on the clothes in the buff. Here’s the setup and it is short and sweet:

When Jonas watched a nude woman start to try on clothes in his exclusive women’s boutique, he didn’t know that her next item to try on would be…him.

I love writing short stories and novellas, especially on those days when my own attention span is short. LOL! And apparently, so do a lot of women. From the surveys I’ve seen, it’s mainly those who have a daily commute where they sit on a bus or a train to get to work. The shorter reads can be done either coming or going meaning these things are being devoured by the thousands every day. Now that doesn’t make them any easier to write, just sometimes faster as an author can immediately get a feel for where to start and where to end without a lot of planning. Like many of my books, it can be found at eXtasy Books and it’s in the list below as one of my books they are having a sale on. Enjoy my snippet of seven paragraphs!



            “Really? Hey,” Jonas started to protest but her lips stopped the words. She ran her tongue along his mouth and nipped at his lips before covering them with her own. Her tongue snaked out and began to war with his in a dance as ancient as time.
            “You taste good,” she murmured, looking up at him. Pulling him to her yet again, her limber tongue caressed the inside of his mouth making him wonder what it would feel like on his cock. Reaching down, she ran her fingers along his bulge, grabbing him and pressing into him, making him yearn for so much more.
            “You feel good down there, too,” she said and pushed against him even more, making an already strained situation even more painful.  If he weren't careful, he would lose his load before he even began.
            “Ah, you might want to slow it down a little…I don’t even…” He groaned as she pulled his shirt from his pants and snaked her hands up his bare chest to tweak his nipples. God, this feels so good, he thought as he arched into her hands, allowing them to continue their play.
            Leisurely, as if it were an erotic dance, she began to unbutton his shirt, placing light kisses along the way. At his nipples, she stopped and sucked until they were hot, tight peaks before continuing down his body. Laving his belly button, she got on her knees and looked up at him, going even further, gently biting the front of his crotch.
             “My, my, what do we have here?” she asked in that seductive whisper he realized was all hers and hers alone. She continued to massage the bulge in the front of his pants as it continued to grow. Reaching up, she began to unbuckle his belt. “It’s so nice to see a man with a belt nowadays. Most of them have those funky sports shorts. Nothing erotic about taking those off at all.”
            Did she just say funky? he wondered as he watched her, helpless as she played his body to perfection.

Like I mentioned before, my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is currently having a $0.99 sale on some of my books. Today’s snippet selection is one of those. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment