Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday’s Austria Scoop

Hi Everyone!

Another late week and I swear allergy season will be over soon. I will get it together…promise…thanks for understanding.  This week is all about Pup Harry and how he’s missing jogging.
I’m sure you’re asking what but the fact is that with Mr. C gone on travel, Pup Harry’s jogging days are done as I don’t jog. But we do walk. A lot. And it’s one these walks that I see some of the neatest things in Vienna.
So this week, I’m just sharing pictures of Pup Harry on some of our various walks throughout the year with a little narrative. Let’s start with the morning routine. If I don’t answer his call when he wants, he’s all for kissing me awake.


Next comes one of his favorite parts of his walks. Being in the grass. He loves that most of all.


Here’s one of him in a backpack in Rome.


And another in Praterstern park.


The last one is a from winter...Pup Harry loves snow!


Yes, Pup Harry is a well-traveled dog and one of the reasons my allergies are going strong because someone has to walk him. LOL!
            Before I end this week’s column, I wanted to remind everyone of my monthly giveaway. I’m giving away a $25 gift certificate of your choice. The rules are all listed in the right column of the blog and here’s the recap: You must comment to enter. There’s a few other technical things but really, all you need to do is read the post and make a comment on what you’ve read. It’s that easy. I even occasionally throw in an item or two from Vienna.
Hope you enjoyed this little look into Austria and beyond. See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment