Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sexy Me Twice ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #LynnCrain #MSSAuthors #BYNR

Welcome to week 89th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Sexy Me Twice and it’s all about lovers who can’t get enough of each other. In my stories, I have a lot of lovers who can’t get enough of each other. So…where do I start? LOL! All right, all right…I’ll just pick one.

Don’t forget Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about living in Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk life and writing. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting. It all depends on the day and if there are limos and tiaras in the picture.

The story I’m going to highlight today is actually on pre-order for just $0.99 at all the major venues. Look for me to do a little more about it on Wednesday as it’s set to be released on April 29th and it’s part of the Blue Moon Magic series. Here’s the set up:

Blue Moon Magic

One father.
Two mothers.
Four siblings.
One incredible story about that special night which changes them all. Forever.


Blurb: All his life he felt he hadn’t belonged but it wasn’t until Clarity Langford appeared did he know the truth of it. Once that truth was revealed there was no going back for Connor Angus, only forward. He discovers he is the long thought dead son of pack Elite leader, Charles Langford. And with that knowledge comes a family full of sisters, mystery and longing for things he’s not sure he has any right to obtain and one of those things is Cordelia Sinclair.

Here’s my seven paragraphs from Night of the Blue Moon:



“You know, I think you’re a little bit sexy when you’re pissed like this. I can smell your pheromones. You want me.” He took a long, slow whiff of her, as if to imprint her on his memory.
“I don’t even know you!” She screamed and tried to buck him off her even as her nipples hardened under her. Heat swelled in the V of her thighs and feelings began to overwhelm her. Feelings that she had never felt before in all her life. Not even with her husband. It was like her body already knew this man intimately.
He leaned down into her softness, and she could feel his body coming to life. His hardness pressed into her butt and all she wanted to do was to get herself out of her pajamas. Thank God, she had decided to sleep with them on last night.
“If I didn’t know better, I’d say that you like it this way.” He ground his body into hers a little more. “Take that back, I know you like it. I can smell it on you and your wet body is telling me exactly what you want. Your body is betraying you.”
Enraged, she slammed her head against his nose. “You don’t know me well enough to know how I like it. And you don’t know anything about my body.”
She heard him groan as she cracked his face. Still, he wouldn’t let go.
“It’s not going to be that easy,” he whispered close to her ear. He started to rock his now very hard cock into the gentle curve of her ass as he rained light, feathery kisses on her neck.

This is the last book in the Blue Moon Magic series and I’ll be highlighting the complete series on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week as all the books have been released by Wednesday. It’s an awesome series and some of you may have seen it before when it was released by a previous publisher. We pulled it from that publisher, re-edited it and added a few new things. Then we added some amazing covers to the whole thing. I really hope you enjoy it

Also, my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books has many of my books on sale at their website. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share. And when you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even share by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like her feistiness, and how he's just as hard-headed. Nice excerpt! Thank you for everything you do for My Sexy Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete