Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sexy Today ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain #BYBR

Welcome to week 91st week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Sexy Today and it’s all about being sexy no matter what your age. It’s about those sexy older women and men, it’s about those who find love at a later age than most. It’s about lovers, young and old finding their true love. What more can be said?

Here’s a few reminders: don’t forget Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting.

Today’s story, you’ve seen a few times but it’s been awhile since it graced these pages. It’s one of the first stories I ever wrote and I’m still proud of it today. Here’s the set up:

Fallon Montgomery may be the most brilliant AI and mechanical engineer the IUA has ever seen. But even that brilliance can not overcome the feeling of overwhelming dread that she has when a derelict pod is taken aboard her ship. She is even more shocked to find within that pod, a younger version of herself and a man who looks like her lover.

Here’s my seven paragraphs from Fluke:


He told me once that the reason that people perceived him as handsome were his eyes in combination with his olive complexion.  Add in his hair and he looked like Adonis.  I smiled to myself…and he was all mine…not once in five years had he looked at any one else. And I never tried to second guess fate on this issue.
“What does it feel like I’m doing?” Aidan spun me around to him and looked me over while holding me against the wall. “You are one beautiful woman.”
I gazed into his amazing aqua eyes and smiled. I met Aidan when we first board the Lanko together as ship’s engineers. While I rose steadily through the ranks, Aidan contented himself with being the chief communications engineer.  The first thing that I remember seeing were his legs…he wore shorts…which were very non-regulation then and now.  And I liked his ass…it happened to be one of his most admirable traits…along with those aqua eyes. 
His mouth swooped to mine, nuzzling and nibbling my lips and moving across my cheek to my ear.  Delicately he blew warm air into that sensitive part of my body, making me shiver with delight before coming back to my lips. He traced their fullness with his tongue finally slipping inside the warm recesses of my mouth, allowing the passion to build slowly within my groin and other sensitive parts. It took everything I had to pull away.
“We really should go,” I whispered as his mouth licked my neck.
“We have time for a quickie,” he murmured, slowly unzipping my uniform. Unzipping the crisp fabric apart all the way down the front of my body allowed him access to the microfiber undershirt covering my breasts and stomach. Gently, his large hands moved under the material to tweak first one, then the other nipple of my very sensitive breasts. This man knew all my erogenous zones.
“We really shouldn’t,” I breathed as his mouth moved down to continue his assault on my body.

This is the first book in the Orchid series and I truly hope to have the next book in the series out sometime this year. It’s with my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, who still has many of my books on sale at their website, including this one. Matter of fact, all my books are on sale for an incredible 40% off. All the books listed below you can get for only $0.59! If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. Nice snippet! He certainly does know what she likes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...in more ways than one...LOL! Thanks for stopping by Jessica. I appreciate it!

      Delete