Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #LynnCrain #MSSAuthors

Welcome to week 96th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is A Good Ole Sexy Time and is all about the boy next door types, country or not. Now, I don’t’ have very many books written with these type of men. As I see it, they are men who love small towns and the type of lifestyle that living there brings. Sometimes I love these stories and sometimes not so much. And because as such, they are hard for me to write, which is why I only have a few of them so far.

Some reminders, don’t forget Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting. Depends upon your perspective of course.

Today’s book is one that I am finishing for my traditional epublisher, eXtasy Books. It’s all about two very different type of doctors and how they look at the world. Of course, I toss in a matchmaking grandma and you can see the sort of picture I’m giving. The story is called A Healing Touch and I hope to have to them very soon with publication sometime late this year or next. Here’s the set up:

Madeline Bennett had one mission left in life…and that was to find the perfect mate for her granddaughter….Abbie Kincaid. Abbie comes home to care for her grandmother and finds herself in the middle of a huge controversy. It seems as if Grandma Bennett was going to two doctors for the same ailment. The sparks fly when she meets allopathic physician, Justin Leavitt. Justin is a traditional doctor who wants all the traditional things…home, hearth and family…or so he tells Grandma Bennett.

Abbie, who’s a Naturopathic Physician, meets Justin in regards to her grandmother’s healthcare and can’t see eye to eye when it comes to what should be done. But there is more to the case than meets the eye. Grandmas Bennett is playing matchmaker again and this time she has Justin and Abbie locked in the crosshairs.

Can the traditionalist Justin find true love with someone as non-traditional as Abbie? Or will this be another of Abbie’s disasterous love affairs brought on by one of Grandma Bennett’s love spells?

Here’s my seven paragraphs from A Healing Touch:


Standing in front of her, Justin began to rub up and down her arms lightly. She didn’t even have to feel it to know that her crotch was wet from wanting him. The touch was so light that is almost caused her to shiver. “What type of potion, Abbie?” he whispered seductively.
This kind, she thought miserably before answering out loud. “I’m not sure whether she called it a love potion or a sex potion.”
His low chuckle could be felt in her pussy. Damn she was hot and getting hotter by the moment.
“Fine, don’t believe me.” She couldn’t bring herself to look at him. She knew where this was headed even though he didn’t “Can I offer you something for dessert then?” she questioned softly.
“Sure.” His green eyes filled with desire.
“What would that be, Justin?” she asked, almost dreading the answer.
“You.”

This is my final book in the Tarot series for eXtasy. The first one was The Taking of An Apprentice and that was about magic of a different kind. My favorite type of books to write are the odd ones, paranormal types with magic and more.
                                                                                                                                                     
My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back week after week. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment