Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #Saturday7 #MySexySaturday #MSSAuthors

Welcome to week 107th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Sexy Has It. What I took this to mean was that sexy is important and that sexy can make or break a story. Everyone has their own idea of just what sexy is but the whole point of it is that it can make your heart race and your brain to go haywire.  

 Don’t forget to visit Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. I’m getting back in the swing of things as it’s been very pleasant around here recently in more ways than one. Check me out on Monday and Tuesday to get the full scoop of just what’s been happening to me.  

Today’s story is one that is fairly old now. I’m doing a re-edit for my publisher and hope to have it available soon. Here’s the short and sweet setup:

Two brothers torn apart by misunderstanding, two sisters bound to them by fate. One extraordinary story of how they find each other, love and a mission to keep all of humanity safe.

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from A Tale of Opposites:



“You are a nightwalker, preferring the night to the day, always in shadow when you can, thinking no one can see you. All anyone need do is to look for you and they will find you.”
I breathed heavily. This girl knew more about me than it seemed I knew about myself. “What else have you heard?” I finally managed to get out.
“That you need this.” Leaning in, her mouth captured mine, her tongue running over my bottom lip before nipping it. If I had not known she was innocent, this kiss would have me thinking otherwise.
I pulled back from her once more. “Do you really understand that for which you ask?”
A lazy smile crossed her face. “I do…I really do.”
I did not understand this turnabout and was not sure I really wanted to do so. A man has to take what he can in this heathen world. “I have to ask…you understand that I may not be able to help myself and may bite you…and you truly understand this?”
She nodded, eyes shining. “I truly do, m’lord.”

My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website and in that sale is the first book in this series, Iain and Kelsey. You can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment