Saturday, November 14, 2015

Their Sexy Gaze ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS118

Welcome to week 118th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Their Sexy Gaze and when you think about it, so easy to define. What hero or heroine doesn’t gaze lovingly at their significant other? Then again, think about all the times they send negative looks their way too. It happens. This week I have a short story that I’ve shared a few times. I am really into the paranormal aspect of things right now and this just fits me today.

Don’t forget Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. This week I plan to tell you a little bit about my trip as well as talk about the recent happenings in Europe. This week I’ll be giving away a $5 Amazon Gift Certificate to one lucky commentor. I’ve decided to do this randomly throughout the month. Don’t forget to comment and often! I’ll announce the winner on Thursday and please leave your email address as the AGC will be sent to you immediately.

Here’s the setup of my short story, A Lover for Rachel:

Rachel Hamilton comes to Stonehenge to celebrate her birthday on Summer Solstice, only to find herself trapped beneath the massive rhyolite bluestones with sexy wizard, Dewin Kingston, who convinces her that she is the key to their escape.

Here’s my seven sentences from A Lover for Rachel:



He held up his hand to silence her questions as he put the medicine back in an ancient-looking chest. “I will tell you everything in due time. I need to know a few things about you first.”
“Why?” Their gazes locked and a moment of sizzling awareness passed between them before she pulled her eyes away.
She could tell he was impatient with her as he seemed to draw in an unhurried, calming breath. “Because you would not be here at all unless you were a really special woman.”

This story is permanently on sale for just $0.99. While you’re there check  out the sale my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having on some of my books at their website. Today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment