Saturday, January 9, 2016

Our Sexy New Year ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS123

Welcome to week 123rd week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Our Sexy New Year. This theme can mean a lot to a person. It can mean a year full of resolutions and goals. It could mean a year full of love with that special someone. And for some, it could be not so good but they are hopeful as the first month rolls in.  
While I don’t have a story specifically about the New Year, I do have a series that’s all about hope and love and new beginnings. The series is my Santa’s Elves series and I can’t wait to finish it out this year. But for this week, I’ll be posting something from the fifth story in the series, An Elf’s Magic. This is definitely one of my favorite series and I can’t wait to get back into it.

There will be a Monday’s Austria Scoop and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life this week as I’m back from taking a total vacation because of the holidays. It’s good to be back but I am super busy and you’ll get the whole scoop on it this week.

The $25 Amazon Gift Certificate is still up for grabs. I will give it out on Sunday, January 31, 2016. So comment often for a chance that at wonderful gift.

This week’s story is An Elf’s Magic. It’s the 5th book in the series about a special elf family that runs Santa’s workshop. Here’s the setup:

Lacey Sinclair wants to be a doctor but life and circumstance has made that path impossible.  Given the chance at the job of a lifetime and the promise of enough money to see her through med school, she is hesitant. Something draws her to one certain man that she can’t put her finger on. Her body is alive and her mind sharp, focused when she’s near him. So before she can live the life of her dreams, she must discover just who Cuinn Lochlin is to her and her future. 

Here’s my seven paragraphs from An Elf’s Magic:



“Ah, hell—” Cuinn swooped down on her and captured her lips with his. He couldn’t help himself. From the moment she walked into the conference room that morning, all he could think about was having her in his arms. He should have told his father at the wedding last year about his desire for her, but her place hadn’t cemented in his heart yet. Now there would be no stopping their bonding.
Gently, he pulled back and gazed at her. “I’ll stop if you want me to.”
Lacey quickly shook her head. “No. I’ve never felt something so right.” She pulled his head back to her and his lips captured hers with no tenderness this time, just a hard, raw need.
Still, he knew she needed tender after what had happened to her this past year. Changing the tone of his onslaught, Cuinn gently sucked her bottom lip and ran his hands softly down her arms. Rewarded with a slight shiver, his body tightened in response to her body’s signals as his caress slipped around to her soft buttocks.
The rapid beat of her heart drummed against him, showing how aroused she truly was. She would be the core of his world and he wanted everything to be right for their first time, so trying hard to remember all the lessons on sex from his father. First, he put up his shields knowing some people in the city would feel the energy. Then, he snapped the glamour spell more firmly around himself because there were some things she couldn’t know until they had reached the North Pole. Cuinn only hoped she would forgive him once all had been revealed.
Breaking off the kiss, he breathed hard as he gently cupped her face in his hands. “Tell me to stop right now and I will because you have to be very, very sure you want this to happen.”
“I am…believe me…I am,” she whispered.

This story is currently available at my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books. Here’s a full list of Santa’s Elves series of books:

Fluke

While you’re there check out the sale they are still having on a few more of my books. And yes, some of the books from my Santa’s Elves series are on sale. Don’t forget to pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week with more My Sexy Saturday!


Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, you seem to write all books that interest me, love Elf's also, but have not read many books with them in it

    ReplyDelete