Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Call For Judges


Happy Saturday everyone! I have an all day writers meeting today which leaves me very little time to put together a huge blog. It’s something called Plotapalooza and you guessed, we have a full day of plotting for us in store. It should be a good day as I always learned something new. I’ll be talking about it in tomorrow’s blog, which brings me to the subject of today’s blog.

As many of you know, I belong to an online writing group called EPIC. The organization has the longest running ebook contest and need judges to fulfill their commitment to that contest. Here’s the plea they put out for judges and contest entries:

EPIC is seeking industry professionals for judges; people who enjoy seeing what mischief their peers have gotten up to this past year. We are seeking judges for all genres from fiction, romance, erotic romance, non-fiction, poetry, to children's and YA. Judging information is available at: http://bit.ly/eBookJudges.


There are lots of great books to be read and new authors to be discovered. Aren't you curious?


EPIC's eBook Awards is open for entries. Interested? The entry rules and guidelines are at http://bit.ly/eBook2011. Entries are accepted until midnight, Aug. 15, 2010.

Please help if you can. This contest is wonderful and I’ve been a finalist in it, which was a wonderful experience.

That’s about all for today! Sorry I couldn’t be more talkative...I’ve been writing...and my brain is mush. Yuppers, you will see some of this in unedited form the moment I turn it all into my publisher.

See ya tomorrow!

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I am just an avid reader... no kind of industry professional. It sounds like a lot of fun for those participate in the judging and the entrants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yadkny,

    It is...and for those who love books...yippee. But then all authors shold love books. LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete