Saturday, July 12, 2014

Make Sexy ~ @oddlynn3 #MSS50 #MySexySaturday #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 50 at My Sexy Saturday and this week I’ve been very busy with life things. We sent the youngest back to the States this week and that took nearly two days for me as I waited to hear he was home safe. Then there’s been the rain…and I love it…LOL! It’s been raining since Thursday afternoon with a slight break today. But I love hearing the rain against the windows…can’t wait to hear it again on our roof in the States…how’s your week been?

This week is all about making sexy. Sometimes, people don’t start out sexy. They can be boring and bland and then something happens in your story making you think just how sexy that character has become.

Captain Bekka Taylor is just one such character. She thinks life has passed her by and love will never enter her life again. She thinks she’s getting too old, too tired and too used to being in charge that she’ll never have the chance to let someone into her life who doesn’t care that she’s the Captain of one very large spaceship.

Not so with Lieutenant Javed Malik, an Orchid operative that has one mission alone: to save Captain Bekka Taylor no matter what the cost. And he does even more. He makes sure that Bekka knows she matters to her friend and more specifically to him.

Here’s my sexy seven paragraphs from my book, More Than Robotics. You can get it here at eXtasy Books.



I nodded and leaned back into him as he placed his hands next to mine on the counter. I hear what you’re saying, but I am so tired of waiting for the right moment. The time may never be right.
I know, but my instructions were to protect you and the only way I can do that is with a well-defined plan. He rubbed my shoulders and leaned over to kiss the back of my neck.
I’ll give you one more day. We leave tomorrow. I turned and faced him, my body rubbing against his. Is that clear?
As a bell. He leaned in and kissed me, taking his time to arouse my senses.
I gave him a lopsided smile. Do we have time for this?
We always have time for this. He reached up and grabbed my hair, pulling me closer to him. I will never get enough of you.
He swung me up into his arms and carried me to the bed and gently laid me down, his eyes worshiping me with their warmth. His hands caressed me through my uniform and my body craved his touch. I reached out and touched his hands, amazed at how soft and wonderful they felt. Do they ever hurt?

You can check out other snippets from this exciting sci-fi erotic romance at Week45, Week46, Week47, Week48 and Week49. Visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have more amazing and sexy snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. There is always time to make sexy. Great excerpt! Thank you for 50 weeks! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and sexy rolled into that excerpt! Fabulous! Thanks for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete