Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 102nd week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Our Sexy Place. All my stories use some exotic locale, so they are pretty easy to find within my computer. Today, I’ll take you on a special journey but first…

A couple reminders: Don’t forget, my blog is always hopping with Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting. Some weeks it’s a little bit of both. They’re both already scheduled this week as I talk about my latest adventures with life and writing.

Today’s story is one that is part of a work-in-progress called One True Love. I got this idea because in my mind, everyone deserves to find their one true love. And that includes the paranormal world. Enter heroine Elizabeth Cameron and every paranormal on the planet will find their own true love through her One True Love Paranormal Matchmaking service. Never mind that she knows her chance has past. Or has it?

I didn’t plan to start the series with Elizabeth. Her story just screamed louder at me. Here’s the setup:

Come one, come all and let paranormal matchmaker Elizabeth Cameron find your one true love. We have a lovely variety that will make your eternity the bliss you desire.

Paranormal matchmaker Elizabeth Cameron had seen it all in her life. But the one constant was the fact it proved damned hard to find your one true love if you were paranormal. Hers had been lost to her when she was a young woman, newly turned from a shy girl to a bold and brazen lass. Since that day over 500 years ago, she’d been alone. Sure there had been dalliances along the way but she had never found someone to spend her life with at all. She vowed to never let another paranormal share her fate.

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from One True Love:



He walked in the door, drawing all eyes in the room toward him as I sat at the front desk. The normal help, one Selene Montgomery, hadn’t arrived and the appointment book was a mess with all her codes and colors next to individual names. How one could work this way was beyond me but somehow we managed here at One True Love Paranormal Matchmaking.
Coming to stand next to the desk, my mouth gaped. O.M.G. It couldn’t be. My mind shifted from past to present in a flash. Same dark hair, same blue eyes, same tilt of his chin, same… Stop it, my mind chided, it’s not happened in 500 years, so why now?
“Could you please tell your boss I’m here?”
Same cockiness.
“And just what should I say?” Keeping all emotion from my voice since his very appearance strung me tight.
“That I don’t have any time to waste.”
I leaned back smiling. This would be fun. “You’ve already told her.” A smile curved the corners of my lips as the shock registered.

This story starts in Scotland where the two lovers meet. It moves to the shores of the United States and could be any town USA. I just haven’t picked the one yet. Still, lovers can always go to that special place if they so choose. All they need is each other.

Hope you enjoyed this little look into this upcoming short story/novella series. And let me know what you think of the cover…I designed it myself.
                                                                                                                                                     
My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back week after week. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment