Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Sexy Woman ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS101

Welcome to week 101st week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is My Sexy Woman. I have lots of stories with very sexy women but this week will be short and sweet as I want to introduce you to someone new.  

A couple reminders first: Don’t forget, my blog is always hopping with Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting. Some weeks it’s a little bit of both. They’re both right on schedule this week as I talk about my latest adventures.

Today’s story is one that is part of my MacKenzie Clan series. I shared the first book with you last week and should be working on book 2. However, something miraculous happened and while I was in Munich, I saw perfectly the first scene of book 3. Never one to miss an opportunity, I quickly wrote it down and am going to share with you an unedited seven sentences that I feel shares a little about the sexy woman in this story.

The story is tentatively titled Protecting a Scottish Lass, and is the third book in my MacKenzie Clan series. Here’s the setup:

Whisky connoisseur, Isabel MacKenzie, is living her dream of being in charge of the family distillery. Even though there has been an incidence of some whisky being tainted, she feels there is no need for her brother’s intervention. However, the government wants answers and requests they investigate to make sure there is nothing wrong with their whisky making process.
Daniel Carbeareaux is happy to do anything for his boss and gladly takes on the investigative task to discern if the MacKenzie’s have any culpability in the whisky tainting problem.
Sparks fly but both are determined to get to the bottom of the incident. Soon, they find themselves falling in love yet don’t know if that love can last when the investigation is over.

Here’s my seven sexy sentences from Protecting a Scottish Lass:



Still his eyes perused the small pub, eventually noticing me. His smile was instantaneous and I understood he was by far the most handsome and beautiful man I’d ever laid eyes on.
Grabbing my beer, I jumped down and stalked toward him. At least, I hoped that’s what I appeared to be doing. It took me no more than a minute to be standing next to him. His cologne reached my nose – tangy with a hint of sizzle.
“Hi.”

I love writing about Scotland and have many more stories to develop using it as a backdrop. I hope you all will love these stories as they continue to grow. I know that I love writing them.
                                                                                                                                                     
Again, my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back week after week. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment