Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #LynnCrain #MSSAuthors

Welcome to week 104th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Late Summer Sexy. And in looking at my books, I was surprised that I don’t have really have one summer book. At least, not late summer. I do have one, which happens in summer in the desert. So, I’ve chosen to highlight it this time.

My blog is normally hopping with Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life where I talk writing and life. I say normally because this week was anything but normal. If you looked at my author page on Facebook, you’ll see why it was a trying week for me. Along with the heat, I’ve really not wanted to do much this past week.

Today’s story is one that has a very special place in my heart because it is my first story published ever. It had been requested by a publisher and just as quickly rejected. Another publisher friend of mine kept bugging me until I sent it. The rest is history. Here’s the setup:

Every woman holds deep inside her a dark fantasy.  Some dream of forced sex, some dream of being tied up, others dream of being swept away to a place from which she can’t escape, some dream of places and times in the past and others still dream about the forgotten realms where vampires, werewolves, elves and more exist…no woman knows how she’s going to react until it happens.  And sometimes that fear and anger at being controlled turns into a wanton desire that even the most frigid ice queen cannot deny. 

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey:



Kelsey’s heart thudded in her chest. This man could turn her on with a look, a touch, a kiss…but there was something more here than his seduction of her. She had to decide here and now if this was what she wanted…would always want. “Don’t I get some say in the matter?” she managed to whisper.
Iain drew back and looked at her. “Are you sure that you really want to know? Wouldn’t you rather be loved and sexually satisfied? And yes…if you don’t want me, I will leave you alone…even though it may kill me in the process.”
She knew she deserved to know everything…there was no other way that he would be able to keep her. She frowned then. “If I am to make an informed choice…then yes…I need to know everything about you and why I am so drawn to you. And I think you’re being way too dramatic.”
He reached up and smoothed her honey-colored hair from her face. “My name is Iain MacEwan. I was born in the year of our Lord, 1195 and turned when I was in the prime of my life.”
Kelsey gasped. “What are you saying, Iain?”
“You’ve had your fantasy in more ways than one, m’lady. The very fact that you even wished an encounter with a forbidden being turned me on.” He watched her face and saw things slowly sink in.
“Who…no…what are you?” Kelsey questioned, almost fearing the answer.


This story happens in the hot southwestern desert in the late summer time. Though it’s not really the sexy setting one imagines when talking about sexy summer stories, it is definitely up there as far as the sexy goes. Hope you enjoyed this little look into this wonderful story.
                                                                                                                                                     
But the best thing is my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website and Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey  is one of them. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back week after week. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment