Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Second Six


I had so much fun last week, I decided to do it again!

Here are my second six from my latest book, The Harvester:

Sky lay on top of Jaxon, her fingers lightly skimming the flesh on his abdomen, her leg over his. Zane snuggled her backside as the bliss fulfilled her in total completion. She’d never thought she would feel this way. There were women on Tyrsati who had never found their soul mate and here she had found not one but two on a primitive, rim world. Unexpectedly, she could understand why women wanted to share the power with a man or men such as she had found. She closed her eyes and let out a big sigh.

In case you missed it, here’s some information about the book.

Logline: Sky Nerezsh, a Harvester of men, leaves home avoiding a tragic path when a rival comes to claim Earth and the two Scottish lifemates she’s just discovered.

Blurb: Princess Sky Xera Nerezsh came to earth to avoid the normal succession path to the throne. Being the oldest daughter, she will be required to murder her mother in order to secure her path to power. Sky loves her mother and refuses this path, choosing instead to disappear in the vast reaches of space. When her past collides with her present, she has to think quick on her feet, claim two men and a whole planet just to avoid the inevitable: a meeting with her mother. Along the way, she discovers true love and a burning need to be there for them always. Now if the other Harvesters can just keep to themselves, they’ll have no problems. But who said true love was ever easy.

Buy Links





Come back next week as I have the last of my six sentences for The Harvester.

Have a great week!

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Very sexy six - and I love your cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds happy and content...nicely written six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Manic!

    I love it too! Glad you think the six are very sexy...wondered about that...LOL!

    I appreciate you stopping by!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Christine! I appreciate it.

    Glad it was sexy and worked for you.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete