Saturday, October 11, 2014

Another Sexy Moment ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 63rd week of My Sexy Saturday. This week it’s all about another sexy moment. I sure hope all my books have lots of sexy moments. I know that’s what keep readers coming back over and over again. Sexy moments can be short or long, day or night, at the place we call home or among the stars.

Still, I want to let you know how it’s been going this week here in Austria. It’s been very pleasant but gray for most of the time. The sky has been cloudy but what has been utterly amazing is the fog. We’ve woke up to it most mornings and this morning, we couldn’t even see the palace that’s right outside our windows. It gave a surreal atmosphere and makes it perfect for writing more on some of my paranormal books, which I’ve been doing some research for this past week.

Have to put in my bit again about Longmire. I would have never discovered the show at all if author friend, Sharon Sala, hadn’t mentioned it in a post on Facebook. I decided I needed to see for myself and I was hooked. Author Craig Johnson does a wonderful job with the Longmire Mystery books. And whoever produced the TV show, knew they had a winner. Can’t believe that A&E doesn’t feel that those over 40 count for anything. Sad but true. Again, hashtag is #LongLiveLongmire and if you just check it out, on both Facebook and Twitter, you’ll see what the posse has been up to this week.

I’ve also got to put in a shout out to my amazing author friend, Gini Koch, who writes the Alien series for DAW. I’m reading book 8, Alien Research, right now and have to say it’s fantastic. It’s a sci-fi, fast-moving, kinda-of romance book but not really. It will appeal to those who love mysteries, those who love science fiction, hard or soft, and those who love romance as it has all those elements and more are in them. MOF, between reading Alien Research, my research I’ve been doing for my paranormals and just general author things, I’ve hardly had a minute to write all week. Bad me.

Now back to another sexy moment. It was so very easy for me to pick out a snippet from one of my books today. I’m going back to my Santa’s Elves series to a little book called Giselle’s Elf. Giselle is the human cousin of the elves highlighted in those books and she wanted one all for herself. When targeted by a dark elf, it was no wonder she got a gorgeous hunk to protect her, sent by her cousins and the elven council who rules over all things elvish.

This particular story is part of my Santa’s Elves series at eXtasy Books. There are a lot of great books in the series and you should check that publisher out when you can. Here’s the setup for Giselle’s Elf.

Giselle Paine has always been on the outside looking in on her elven cousins. Just once she wished she could belong to something bigger than herself. But fate has a way of weaving its web and when handsome elf Ronan Munro arrives on her doorstep after a vicious attack, she knows exactly what she wants. But convincing Ronan is another thing. What will it take to bring him around to her way of thinking and into her bed?

Yes, Giselle was a little jealous of all her cousins finding love while she was all alone. She is like so many hoping to find those sexy moments with someone special. And I made sure she found the love of her life and had a happy ending. Enjoy today’s seven. Happy reading!



Ronan swung her up into his arms, then strode through the penthouse toward her bedroom. “Only I get to see you as you are now.” He sat her on the edge of her king bed, pushed her down gently. His mouth took in her other nipple, tweaking the first before going even lower to continue its assault down her stomach while his hands sustained their exquisite torture of her breasts. He hovered over her crotch, breath hot as his rough bearded chin rubbed the soft skin right above her underwear. “I want this gone as well.” His thumbs hooked under the edge of lace.
She was surprised by his actions as his husky voice made her shiver. “Ronan, it’s been a long time. I’ve never…” her voice came in short gasps.
“You’ll like it.”
She placed her hands on his larger ones, stopped him and closed her eyes. “I’m—I’m sure I will. Give me a moment to take it all in.”
He stopped moving his hands on her body and looked up at her from his position on the floor. “You don’t want this?”
Giselle lifted the corners of her mouth. “No, that’s not it. I want to make sure you want this.”
He was still for a few moments, his breathing raspy. “I want this.”

eXtasy Books is still having a $0.99 sale on some of my books. There’s a great selection and if you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

1 comment: