Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #LynnCrain #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors

Welcome to week 109th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is My Sexy Girlfriend. I have to say that every one of my stories has a sexy girlfriend somewhere in them. This definitely makes my job harder each week. I try to showcase something different every week but I swear, I’m running out of things…LOL…but it’s only because I have so many new projects in the works.

Just a friendly reminder, don’t forget to visit Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. Summer is finally over here and I’m getting back in the swing of things with planning and such. I just love the Fall season as I finally get back into writing mode albeit slowly some days. Still, check me out on Monday and Tuesday to get the full scoop of just what’s been happening to me.  

Today’s story is one that I’m totally excited about even though I wrote it almost ten years ago now. It was one of the first stories I wrote for eXtasy Books and I have to get working on finishing the series. The girl in the story, Tessa, is quite sexy but she doesn’t really know it and always falls for the wrong people. This time, she’s going to fall for the right one in a big way. By doing that she thrusts herself into a world few know exist and even fewer get the privilege to visit it. Here’s the set up:

Tessa, very let down by love, is surprised to find herself comforted by the red-suited man himself on Christmas Eve. Thinking that he is the figment of her slightly tipsy mind, she pours her heart out to him hoping for just a little love, understanding and a good sexual encounter. Tessa gets more than she bargained for with an elf named Jedrick and both get the Christmas present of a lifetime. In only a short time, they find themselves realizing their love is for more than just the holiday season and more than just the sexual romp they had envisioned.
But Tessa has obligations in the real world and Jedrick needs to begin designs for next year. He gives Tessa a very special locket, telling her to use it anytime and he will come right away. Once back in her world, Tessa finds it has lost its charm and knows that her place is with the elf she loves, Jedrick. Their very humorous love-story is told amidst the backdrop of a post Christmas North Pole and the winter in Reno.

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from the book A View From Santa’s Sleigh:


“You’re every elf’s dream, and the best present I’ve ever received. I want to be in you…I want to be in you now,” he whispered, waiting for her response.
Tessa wiggled under him, desperate for the closeness that he wanted. “Yes,” she answered. “I want that too…more than anything.”
Gently, Jedrick pushed her knees apart and lowered himself between them, seeking entrance into her slick folds. “You need to be very sure about this,” he said, looking deeply into her eyes.
Tessa gazed up at him with unresolved passion. She loved the way the firelight played on his hair as it swung around them, embracing them in its warmth. Reaching up, she touched his face, caressing the tightness etched into every line. “I am very sure. I want you.”
Little by little, he pushed his large shaft into her tight sheath. “You are so tight,” he murmured. “I don’t want to hurt you.”
“You won’t,” she assured him, arching her body to meet his thrusts. “Please…come closer.”
He levied his body to lie on top of hers, his skin glistening with small drops of perspiration. He leaned down and took her face in his hands. Unhurried, he kissed her, resting his forehead on hers. “Are you really sure this is what you want?” he asked again.

This series is from my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, who is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. There are currently three books from the Santa’s Elves series you can pick up from the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment