Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #LynnCrain #MSSAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS110

Welcome to week 110th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is One Sexy Boy. While I know that I have a lot of sexy boys who turn into sexy men in my stories, I have been working with one this past week who’s been around so long he hardly qualifies as a boy any more. Still, this very sexy man came from a very sexy boy somewhere along the way.

Don’t forget to visit Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. Last week I talked about a huge tile that fell from the outside of a building and the implications on my life. Then I also talked about Fear of Success on Tuesday. Something is always happening here and if you comment on any of the weekly columns, you might just win a $25 monthly Amazon gift certificate.  

Now, I just recently used this story but I’ve been doing some edits on it and I can’t tell you how excited about this one. I love how it ebbs and flows, I love how the characters just mesh together from the sidekick to the boss to the heroine. They all just belong. Since there’s not blurb or logline yet, I’ll just describe the series in the words of Serenity Donovan, heroine xtraodinaire. Here’s what she had to say:

Ever wonder what's on the other side?

Well, don't. It's not necessarily the fantasyland most people imagine. It's more complicated than that. I should know, I visit more often than just about everyone.

The only difference is I live to tell the tale.

Then there’s Jasper. Oh, my, he’s the kind of guy a girl wants to bump pelvises with and never look back. There’s just one minor problem. He’s a ghost who’s still blamed for a 150 year old set of murders that he had nothing to do with.

So instead of him doing the deed and talking dirty to me, I have to prove him innocent. Then maybe – just maybe – he’ll give into those things he says he doesn’t feel.

Serenity Donovan
September 2015

Here’s my seven sexy paragraphs from my work-in-progress Angels and Demons from The JR Chronicles series:



“It’s never just sex.” He leaned in closer then pulled away. “I thought we’d both agreed.”
Licking my lips, I edged closer. “You agreed, I just listened. And drooled.”
“This isn’t a good idea.” His tongue flicked out to play with mine. “I won’t be able to stop myself.”
“That’s good for me.”
Jasper told me once that he’d never had feelings for a woman like he had me. From the moment he made himself known to me as a teenager, he’s been smitten but since he’d never been romantically involved with any live human, he didn’t think it possible. Then I started to toy with him and frustrated us both to no end. It was like two teenagers in heat who barely touched.
We’d been playing this game for ten years and detonation was bound to happen soon. Just as things were starting to get good, I found myself dumped on my ass as Jasper faded away.
“Maybe next time,” I whispered as I picked myself up, pulling on my blouse as I walked to the door. I was going to kill whoever rang the bell. Now it was an absolute given, the vibrator in my bedside stand would get a workout tonight.

My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. If you’ve never read any of my stories, today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment