Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday's Austria Scoop ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #AWriterInVienna

Hi Everyone!

This week I’m in sunny Spain spending a little R&R time with my writing pal, Nina CroftI decided that I needed a break from the big city life and wanted to spend time in the country. Nina’s place is certainly that, so check out her website on the scoop about her place.

The DH & Pup Harry Night Walking at Karlsplatz
Basically, I’m writing this on Friday but things won’t change that much over the weekend. Right now, it’s been fairly sunny, mostly warm and life is just rolling along here. We’ve watched the Christkindlemarkt at Karlsplatz being built and it will basically start the day I come back to my flat in Vienna, which is next Friday.


Pup Harry Ready to Travel
Pup Harry has seen the suitcase and is trying his best to find his spot in it. I have never seen a dog who loves to travel as much as he does. The moment he’s sees the travel bags, he’s trying to get into his own carry bag because he wants to go. I truly can’t wait to get back to the States as he’ll be going to a lot of places with me. Of course, he has to be allowed over there. Here in Austria though, you can take your dog everywhere except in grocery stories.

And that brings me to a set of news that many of you knew was coming for a long time. It’s official now and I can share it. My dear husband put in his resignation this week. Better yet, it was signed off from all the parties meaning we can now seriously pursue returning home.

Flowers at the Naschmarkt
So this has been a boring yet happy week. Watch my Facebook Page for updates on my trip and to see writers in action. Yeah, this is a wonderful writing week coming up.

The pictures of are Pup Harry and a few around the city. Hope you enjoyed this little look into Austria and beyond. See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment