Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Sexy Love ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS139

Welcome to week 139th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is My Sexy Love. And I so love this theme because it encompasses a lot of area. Love is already sexy and if you add two wonderful characters, you’ve got a perfect match.

And I apologize for this being put up so late. Obviously, I can tell time this week and I also didn’t check to see if it posted until just now.

Don’t forget to comment and be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift certificate for the month of April. You can go back and comment on any of the April postings as each comment will get you another entry. I will be awarding this on Wednesday with an announcement.

May is going to be a month of changes as I’ll be totally getting back into the swing of things. I allowed myself a couple of months where I did nothing but those days are over as I have deadlines and more this month. Things like a meeting with my agent, another conference and writers meetings have put me back on track to writing full time.

So let’s get to this week’s My Sexy Saturday post. I have chosen my last work for eXtasy Books, The Taking of An Apprentice. Not that this is my last book for them…hardly…but it’s the last that was published. And to be honest, this story is the beginning of my Magical Intentions series, where these two characters will be brought into our modern times to kick butt on some ancient evils plaguing the land. Here’s the set up for The Taking of An Apprentice.  

Oma Weir is a hermit by her own making. After her husband died, she was determined to need no one and nothing. However, fate has set a different path for the woman, and when Cayden Quirie shows up at her door, she knows the path she has dreamt is before her. Unfortunately, that path will lead to death and destruction, something every magic wielder tries to avoid.

Here’s my seven paragraphs from this wonderful story:



He stood there, a wry grin splitting the somberness of his face. “Or what? You will turn me into a toad?”
“I just might!” she cried as she continued to reach for the book around his dancing body.
“Would it surprise you to know your husband has already done that to me?” All his movement stopped as his voice quieted to a mere whisper.
Oma stopped grabbing his clothes. “Yes, actually it would.” She turned in a huff, arranging the items on the shelves. What game was this man playing? She had wanted to be left alone in her own misery—never to come into contact with another human being would have suited her just fine.
Cayden wrapped his arms around her, book in front. “I think we are meant to share this together. See, holding on to the book and you at the same time makes me want to bed you in the worst way.” His hand moved to cover her breast as his lips caressed her neck.
Her crotch sizzled with unused power and need. If she did not find a way to bleed some off soon, she would want to go deep into the forest and cast spells, thus taking the chance of others seeing. Maybe this was just the outlet she required for her skills. “And if I say yes?” she asked breathlessly.
“If you say yes, you will have a night of pleasure like no other.” His other hand fell away from the book and reached down to caress her quim in deep strokes through her heavy skirt.

This is one of my favorite stories of all time. I love writing about magic and how it works its wonder. There is something so special about a fantasy story, I just can’t put it into words. Plan to see my stories like this in the future.

I know it’s hard to believe but my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books is still having a sale on the books listed below. You can get a substantial savings and even some free things by just visiting their website. Hope to see you there and don’t forget to pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below to read their sexy snippets. When you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MySexyAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we adore each and every one of you!

See you all next week with more My Sexy Saturday!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment