Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Sexy Dilemma ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #MSS158

Welcome to Week 158 at My Sexy Saturday and has been really a lazy week. I’m finally back at my new home in New Mexico as we travelled back here from my Nevada home. Unfortunately, I didn’t get as much accomplished as I wanted there but sometimes life goes that way.  I will get a full report this week with Monday’s Scoop and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life.

This week the theme is My Sexy Dilemma. And no one has a better dilemma than sexy Captain Bekka Taylor. She ends up being on the run within the confines of her ship with Lietenant Javed Malik. What he gives her, along with pertinent information, is nothing short of trouble. And while I might have shared this last time I did My Sexy Saturday, there is enough sexy in this story to go around. 

I love my Orchid series but hadn’t thought much about it in a while since life has intervened far too many times in the last six years. But just last week, I pulled out the next book in the series and gave it a quick look over to see what I need to do to get it ready to submit. Yeah, I’m looking forward to having a real writing life again.

This book is the second book in the Orchid Series about a group of people trying to make sure robots don’t take over the universe. Their leader, Fallon Montgomery, is at the heart of it all and her story Fluke will be highlighted a different time. Bekka’s tale, More Than Robotics, mixes sci-fi with lots of battles and awesome technology. Get your copy today!



In less than the blink of an eye, he was again by my side, pulling me up from my chair, his hands taking my face to gaze in my eyes as he leaned toward me. “Don’t struggle,” he whispered close to my ears. “I think we have prying eyes.” His lips came down fiercely on mine, his tongue snaking in to dominate me and I wanted to do the very thing he asked that I not do. Instead I tried to let myself enjoy the moment as it had been quite some time since I had had this type of human contact.
My hands gripped his waist and pulled him even closer to me. I felt his legs press harder into me as his arms went completely around me. Within moments, I experienced the hard bulge of his body and mine responded in kind since my crotch dripped with need. There was nothing more I wanted to do except rip his clothes off that luscious male form. I let my thoughts drift away to what life might be like to have this young man all to myself for however long I needed to satisfy this itch.
He pulled away from me and shuddered, resting his forehead against mine. We should stop. His brown eyes looked deep into mine and I almost passed out as his next words flashed across my consciousness. You are an amazing woman and, rest assured, we will finish this. I want to finish this.
The last bit had exploded across my brain and I raised a shaky hand to rub my forehead. It was as if he were right inside me, whispering his thoughts. And I wasn’t sure I liked the implication one little bit.
Don’t fight the sensations. Let them happen. Fallon 2 and some other clonedroids helped us to perfect one of their technologies for our use. This is the major way they communicate between each other when they are close. I’m not sure of the working capacity over distances as we’ve never used them before. His brilliant smile took a little of the edge off what he thought.
You are now the proud owner of some audiobotic nanotechnology. They attach to your nerves for hearing and other pertinent areas of your brain associated with the function. From now on, we’ll be able to communication this way as we are attuned to each other. No one else is on this frequency. It’s ours alone.
I tossed a quick glance toward the camera I knew Trevor had poised on us and wondered what the computer would see. Closing my eyes, I knew I had to keep myself calm, otherwise consequences that neither of us wanted or needed would happen. I counted in silence to myself before I tried to subvocalize one word. You realize Trevor probably was the only one spying on us, don’t you? No one has access to this room unless on my order.

eXtasy Books, my traditional epublisher, is having a sale on the first book in this series. They’re having a few more on sale as well, so if you look me up once you get there, it will list all my books as well as the ones that are on sale. Here’s the information for the first book in my Orchid series.

Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance

Don’t forget to check out the other My Sexy Saturday authors. They are all sharing great snippets from their books and they are hot, sexy plus well-worth the read.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!
Lynn 

1 comment: