Thursday, October 9, 2008

Protectors of the Earth

Well...I did it again...I started to write another series. But this one is different and has me firmly in its grip. The series is called 'Protectors of the Earth' and the first book, titled 'Avenging Aingeal.' From the moment I put the first line to paper, I just couldn't wait to finish the story. The trouble is once the story was finished, I realized I had a lot more to tell. Six more in fact. LOL! I even took a plotting class through the group Rose Colored Glasses to make sure I had everything down on paper. This one though is going for the big boys. Yup, I'm submitting to NYC and I bet you all thought you'd never hear that one. It's been quite a few years since I've submitted there and I think I'm ready. So wish me luck and look for more posts regarding this wonderful new series. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment