Saturday, January 11, 2014

Loving The Scotsman ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #MSSWeek31 #Saturday7


It’s week 31 at My Sexy Saturday and welcome back from the holidays. I don’t know about yours but ours were fun here in Austria. It kept acting like we were going to have snow and one of the days big, beautiful flakes came drifting down. We were all excited that’s we’d get a White Christmas but alas, it wasn’t meant to be.

My Sexy Saturday is a weekly blog hop where authors share sexy snippets of their books with 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs. Each week we hope to entertain you through our snippets that we post. This is for you, our readers, as we value and appreciate each one of you.

Today, we are continuing with Chapter 4 of Loving the Scotsman. Hopefully, you’re remember the book about our two lovers, who after a fifteen year hiatus rediscovered each other in Edinburgh, Scotland. Our couple are going to their first romantic dinner and the trip has turned quite exciting for them. I loved writing this story and am surprised by the feelings it still invokes in me. This is a story told in 1st person POV from both the heroine and hero as all the books in the series will be. It’s a unique approach, and I plan to do the whole series this way! Here’s a little more about Loving the Scotsman: the lovers are being drawn together after 15 years apart and a pair of sexy underwear was the catalyst. I’m currently writing the second book of The MacKenzie Clan. This passage is from the heroine’s POV. Here are my sexy 7 sentences for the week. Enjoy!





Yes, I loved the Highlands with its wild weather patterns and beautiful scenery. How they could maintain their picturesque charm in a country with millions of people was beyond me. One could go there and not see another person for hours, it was that isolated in sections. The craggy mountains and green vegetation dotted with heather or thistle would draw me back again and again from any part of the world. I would never leave if I had a choice but not everyone was given a preferable choice.
Then there was the man beside me. I stole a glance at him, knowing him to be as wild as the country I loved so much.

Please visit all the great authors from My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

2 comments: