Saturday, December 6, 2014

Our Sexy Little Words ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors

Welcome to week 71st week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is Our Sexy Little Words and it’s all about making love. Or at least the words one says while having foreplay, or after play or how about just any play. First, let me apologize for getting this up late. My computer decided that a no-show was in its day and decided to give me a green screen this morning. Which basically means that I’ve overloaded the computer somehow and it needs to rest. I don’t know, it might be the 50 or so websites I have open at a time. Yeah, I know, I know but I like having everything at my fingertips. But before we get to this Saturday’s excerpt, how about me letting you know about my week in Austria.

Well…it’s been another interesting week in Austria…and not just the weather. This morning I woke up early, way too early for me as I was up doing research until the wee hours of the morning last night, to the plop-plop-plop of something dripping. Knowing that it was supposed to rain today, I ignored it until it got worse. Finally, drug myself out of bed to find my bathroom, without toilet mind you, getting drenched from the flat above. It happens everything their pipes back up. The water just runs down the light fixture and the light bulb to the floor. Put down a bowl then called the flat manager and let him know. Needless to say, he wasn’t happy and told me it was the same as usual. So, I’m making sure the ceiling doesn’t lose its plaster and moving on.

Along with the ceiling leak, the sky was doing its own fair share. I don’t know if any of you say my Facebook post on me feeling cheated but now I feel even more so. The temperature has gone up and it looks like snow is definitely a far away dream. We may or may not have some of the white stuff for the holiday. Or it could be that it’s just waiting for son number 2 to arrive with his girlfriend. I’ll keep you posted. But pup Harry has been a happy excited dog, who is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his Dad this coming Tuesday.

This week, I’m sharing sexy seven paragraphs from my book The View From Santa’s Sleigh. I know I use it a lot but it is one of my favorite books and I just love the series. The final book should be out next year as I should be getting back to my regular writing schedule. I’ve grieved enough and it’s time to move on. Here’s the setup:

Tessa, very let down by love, is surprised to find herself comforted by the red-suited man himself on Christmas Eve. Thinking that he is the figment of her slightly tipsy mind, she pours her heart out to him hoping for just a little love, understanding and a good sexual encounter. Tessa gets more than she bargained for with an elf named Jedrick and both get the Christmas present of a lifetime. In only a short time, they find themselves realizing their love is for more than just the holiday season and more than just the sexual romp they had envisioned.

But Tessa has obligations in the real world and Jedrick needs to begin designs for next year. He gives Tessa a very special locket, telling her to use it anytime and he will come right away. Once back in her world, Tessa finds it has lost its charm and knows that her place is with the elf she loves, Jedrick. Their very humorous love-story is told amidst the backdrop of a post Christmas North Pole and the winter in Reno.

This is was great book and series to write. I had to build a world with elves, then I related it back to Scotland and research on of the most wonderful places on earth. I’m happy with the result as the elves are part of my Scottish landscape. Here’s my sexy seven paragraphs. Need I say again that this is one of my favorite books to write…and I hope you find the wonder of Santa’s Elves and Scotland just as appealing as I do!



“Dare I ask?” she questioned.
“I wouldn’t if I were you…why don’t you lift your hips first…and then your arms.” He pushed the dress over her hips, capturing her arms inside when he pushed it over her head. Holding her arms up briefly, he leaned down to graze the top of her breasts with his lips. “So beautiful,” he murmured before pushing the fabric the rest of the way over her head and tossing it on the floor. He continued his assault on her breasts, which were pushed high with a bustier.
Tessa watched the top of his amber brown head and nearly jumped out of her skin when his lips were replaced by his tongue. Moaning, she strained to get even closer to him, arching her back in response to his seeking mouth. Slowly, his hands trailed down her stomach to rest at the top of her panties.
“Don’t stop there,” she murmured.
“I don’t intend to,” he replied and lifted his head. He gazed at her lips before leaning down and nibbling at the bottom one. Pulling her lip into his mouth, he sucked on it before tasting it again with his tongue like he’d done when they first woke up.
Tessa sighed and opened up to his explorations as his tongue leisurely explored the recesses of her mouth. Heat slowly began to build inside her until she could feel nothing but him, wanted nothing but him. Sitting up slightly, she ran her hands up his chest to rest on the top of his shoulders, kneading them gently before running her fingers through his hair. Breathless, she pulled back and looked into his azure-blue eyes.
“I want you,” she whispered. “I want you like I’ve never wanted anything in my life.”

This book is available from my traditional publisher, eXtasy Books, who is having a $0.99 sale on some of my books. There’s a big wonderful selection and if you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you like. Pick up your copies today! And don’t forget to get your copy of The View From Santa’s Sleigh as well.

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors from the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share.

Have a great weekend...see you next week!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment