Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Sexy Addiction ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #MSSAuthors #MSS81 #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 81st week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is My Sexy Addiction.  In my mind, it’s hard to definite the word addiction, and in this case a sexy addiction. I supposed it could mean the actual act itself or maybe it means just something one does while having set like a special nip or bite. After all, it has been said that a vampire’s bite would be addicting once bitten. So once again, I had to think about what book I might have where something is addicting and sexy at the same time. I even looked at my works-in-progress to find something I felt would add to this meme. And I think I’ve found one. Still, a little about this week before I dive right into the snippet.

I’ll be pushing my Facebook author page for a while as it will always be the best place to get information about new and upcoming releases I’ll be having. And surprise, surprise, there will be a new release shown on that page this coming week. Yes, I am still in my writing cave, and yes, I’ve still been working on the same project. I’ll keep you posted since I do plan to have a website for that project up soon. Yeah, it’s that important and cool and everything I want it to be. I just hope you, the reader, will feel the same.

It’s another wonderful day in Austria weather wise. It’s a little cloudy and rain is in the forecast for this weekend but it has been warm for this time of year. I’ll be taking Pup Harry on a long work walk before I settle into writing. And speaking of Pup Harry, he was highlighted this week at The Write Pet. You can check him out, and me, here: http://www.thesnarkology.com/2015/02/27/the-write-pet-traveling-and-writing-companions-lynncrain-amwriting/

And this will be the last week that I include these updates with My Sexy Saturday. They really need to be in a blog post all their own and I’ve been lazy about making the change. I know I need to blog at least 3 times a week and I plan to do so. I also plan to host other authors occasionally and will let everyone know when that happens. So fully expect the My So-Called Writing Life column to be live this week on Tuesday. MOF, it’s already scheduled.

Again, this week’s theme is all about sexy addiction. Knowing that sexy addiction can mean many things to many people, I looked through a lot of my stories to find just the right one. Sure, a lot of my characters so have a sexy addiction for their significant others without a doubt, however, when your world is about to be turned upside down, and you end up in your lover’s arms, what does that say about him? Or you for that fact? One of my first stories that I ever wrote was about a woman who loved a man so totally that there was no one else for her. And in space, you’d think many would want to take all they could from life. Not her. This story is the first in a series called The Orchid series about life’s tangled webs. It is published by  eXtasy Books and here’s the setup:

Fallon Montgomery may be the most brilliant AI and mechanical engineer the IUA has ever seen. But even that brilliance cannot overcome the feeling of overwhelming dread that she has when a derelict pod is taken aboard her ship. She is even more shocked to find within that pod, a younger version of herself and a man who looks like her lover.

This is a novella and like I said before, I love writing the shorter stories. I have been writing more of them this week than before. There is something awesome about taking a day and producing a finished product. Yet, this is one of my first and definitely one of my favorites. Enjoy Fallon’s sexy addition and my snippet of seven paragraphs!


“Quiet,” he said and looked into my eyes, smile lines wrinkled their edges. “I need to concentrate on what I’m doing. You don’t want a sore head, do you?”
“No,” I breathed and let the motion take me to that place only two lovers can go.
He held me confidently in his arms, hands snug against my ass. Continuing to kiss my neck and face, Aidan ended back on my mouth with such a mind-blowing sensation that I nearly fainted from the desire it aroused. Slowly, his tongue dueled with mine. His body began to move in the rhythm of the ancient beat buried in each person. Each push was excruciating torture, but a torture for which I desired more. Each movement rubbed that inner core for the  second time in less than ten minutes, making me feel as if my life were taking a crazy spill.
I could feel Aidan straining toward his climax with each movement. I wanted to melt and merge into this person totally with such an intense feeling that I had previously questioned its existence. Reaching around his body, I gripped his butt, alternating between a firm grip and a tender stroke. Our breath became more and more labored, coming in short gasps as our strokes became quicker and quicker. Suddenly, I burst open like a flower in a spring that I had never known. Having been born on Earth but reared in space, I never once knew the feel of the seasons.
“God…that was good,” Aidan murmured, cupping my face. “Now tell me that wasn’t the most intense thing that you have ever felt.”
“I can’t,” I said with difficulty, watching his eyebrow arch. “I can’t, because that was the best orgasm that I’ve ever felt in my whole life.” I kissed his mouth tenderly, savoring the feel of his lips upon mine.
“Good…because in the next few minutes, your world is going to be turned upside down and you need to hold on to this…” Aidan said as he eyed me seriously, “…and to us.”

This book is on sale at my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, and it is only $0.99 right now. Below is a list of my books that are on sale there. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share. And when you do, share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. We love each and everyone of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment