Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sexy Me Once ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS82 #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 82nd week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is Sexy Me Once and according to the post it came from the song, “Kiss me once and kiss me twice then kiss me once again…it’s been a long, long time.” I remember hearing that song when I was growing up. It reminded me of something sweet. Now, it’s for something sweet and sexy. I have a few of those, so it should be pretty easy this time. Don’t forget to read Monday’s post as that’s the new day I have slated for my personal weekly update. Monday’s aren’t my best days and I figure if I can make you all laugh, I’ve at least accomplished something good for the week.

Again, this week’s theme is all about Sexy Me Once and that leads me to believe there will be a second and possibly a third time in doing the deed sometime for those characters. In my mind, it sounds like a slow build of sexual tension and I can’t think of any better book than the one I’m about to showcase here. It’s a book that I loved to write and truly loved to see the characters grow on the page. More Than Robotics is the second in a series called The Orchid series about life’s tangled webs in a future time with some kick-ass technology. It is published by eXtasy Books and here’s the setup:

There were only three things in life that Captain Bekka Taylor wanted in life: 1) Command of a Warrior Class Star Marauder, 2) To grow old gracefully and 3) A lover who understood her fiery nature. She was accomplishing two out of her three objectives very nicely when an internal IUA conflict begins to encompasse the whole world as she knows it. Then Lieutenant Javed Malik comes aboard, clearly younger than she, with dreamy eyes and a secret meant only for her. But letting him in means getting rid of years of frustration and anguish and maybe her career. Can she survive another war or the smoldering looks from her junior officer sent to protect her 24/7?

This is a long novella and I loved writing it because it’s always fun to see how one can twist today’s technology. I hope you enjoy Bekka’s story with my snippet this week of seven sexy paragraphs! You can check out other snippets from this exciting sci-fi erotic romance at Week45, Week46, Week47, Week48 and Week49.



Until this man, I had never felt any sensations like these before as no one had ever touched me this way. When I had had my other sexual encounters, I could name a bare few where sex had been for my total bliss. This man had always taken care of my needs first. My delight gave him a joy I could feel. And I was beginning to love him for his attention to my experiences.
I stopped cold.
Something wrong?
The question came gently to my mind and I tried my best not to clench up. We had to get through this before I declared my feelings. We had to live. Enemies would use those feelings against you if they ever found them out. No, no, nothing’s wrong.
He stopped and looked at me, his chin resting on my lower abdomen. You say that as if there is. Do you want to stop?
Oh, heavens no! My heart skipped a beat as I realized my actions caused him to pause. Please…I…we need this before tomorrow. Who knows when the next time will be? Who knows if we’ll even survive the day?
All right, remember, you asked for it.

This book is at my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books. Below is a list of my books that are on sale there. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share. And when you do, share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. We love each and everyone of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment