Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My So-Called Writing Life ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #amwriting #PCers



            By the time you all read this, I will have been to the hospital, had a surgery and come back home. Yeah, this past week in Austria has been a thrill a minute since I was getting ready for a minor, and I mean minor, surgery. Trying to put something like this together was a real b*tch this week. And it wasn’t really the language barrier either. Sure that was part of it, but a lot of it was how it was going to affect my writing week. Everything revolves around my writing and well it should.
            This surgery, necessary as it was, is a real inconvenience and that’s mainly for twenty minutes under, I am having to waste 48 hours of my time. My writing time. Sure, some of those hours were for sleeping but most of them are for writing.
            This like this make me angry and frustrated because there is no reason for it to take so long. Plus the emotional toll on my husband frankly isn’t worth it. He’s a doctor’s son but he doesn’t do well with medical.
            So there you have it…that’s my wonderful writing life this week…not much else. I will post an update after I get home Tuesday, so you all can hear more about the experience after it happens.
            Until next week…

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment