Saturday, March 21, 2015

Our Sexy Tomorrow ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain #PCers

Welcome to week 84th week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is Our Sexy Tomorrow and it was noted that this theme would mean different things for different authors. I chose to interpret this as showing that the couple in your book is working toward their tomorrow. Don’t forget to visit on Monday for Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk all about the happenings here in Vienna, Austria and Tuesday for My So-Called Writing Life where I talk about what it truly means to be a writer.

This week, I’m using a story from my backlist. It’s the award-winning historic erotic romance, The Haunting of Maggie Grey. This is a wonderful story about an 1880s woman doctor on the Isle of Skye. Here’s the setup:

Haunted by the ghost of her husband, Doctor Maggie Grey goes to Scotland to fulfill their dream. Little does she know it includes Conall MacGryman.

This book is a novella and I loved writing it because Scotland is basically my most favorite place in the world. Yeah, it’s that cool. I hope you enjoy Maggie’s story with my snippet this week of seven sexy paragraphs!



She closed her eyes, it hurt too much to look at him as a dry sob burned her throat. “I am too late, am I not?” He lifted her chin and she refused to open her eyes.
“Too late for what, Maggie? I am not going to help yeu with this one at all.”
She slowly opened her eyes. “I am too late to say I love you. I have loved you for a while now and I was too afraid to admit it even to myself. But now I am too late because you are leaving.” His smile was slow, naughty and completely breathtaking.
“See, now that was not too hard, was it?”
“No…but why are you leaving?”
He gave her an intense scowl. “What did yeu expect me to do? Yeu had refused me over and over. I felt a change of scenery would be in order.”
Her heart sank as the pain knifed through her. She had lost him. “Were you ever coming back to me? To us?”

This book was published by my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, happens to have a lot of my books on sale at their website. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Matter of fact, The Haunting of Maggie Grey is one of those stories. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share. And when you do, share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. We love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment