Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 99th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is Keeping It Sexy and again, it was left wide open as far as genre goes. My understanding of the theme is that it is all about the special things lovers do for one another. Things like special vacations, the little things during the day, a ride in a spaceship or going to the spa and even seeing their first house built. While I really don’t have much in the way of these types of encounters, I did manage to find one to fit the theme.

Don’t forget, my blog is always hopping with Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting. Some weeks it’s a little bit of both.

Today’s story is one that I’m doing a re-edit on for my traditional epublisher, eXtasy Books. It was part of a wonderful anthology called Atlantis Allure that was filled with great stories. They decided to release each of the stories separated because some authors opted out and that’s fine with me. The stories were all about the fabled city of Atlantis. I’m not going to say any more than that as everyone has their own conclusions about the fabled city.  This particular passage is from the prologue of the story and here’s the set up:

In her disabled submersible, Lindsay Lanigan sits on the sea floor thinking about her lover Jonas Adaria and hallucinating that merpeople will save her. She has searched for Atlantis forever and a freak accident brings her to its very heart and Jonas. Then there’s the small matter of his mate, Princess Maleka and their lover Bruin. Can she become part of a poly-amourous family unit as is the Atlantean tradition? Or will she decide to die alone below the sea?

Here’s my seven paragraphs from Below the Sea:



“Hey, sleepyhead, wake up.”
The fresh aroma of coffee filled the air and it was followed by a gentle nuzzle at my neck. I sighed and leaned into the gentle kisses as my crotch ached to be touched. Jonas couldn’t come into a room without me becoming aroused. In some ways, it was very much a nuisance while in others it made me remember the promise of pleasures to come.
This morning was no different except I had had another agenda in mind for the day. This time he wouldn’t dissuade me from achieving my goal. I’d just do it after the lovemaking, I suddenly decided. I stretched and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I could feel the bulge in his shorts getting bigger. It didn’t take much to turn on my big boy. Pulling him away from my neck, I nipped at his bottom lip.
“So that’s how we’re going to play it today,” he growled and nipped me right back.
“And just how is that?” I whispered, my breath coming out slightly faster than intended. A girl didn’t need to appear too anxious, no matter who the lover might be.
Jonas Adaria was a glorious lover, the best I’d ever had and I have never been one to turn down a little nookey in the morning. The man was a virtual god, with golden blond hair, turquoise blue eyes, and muscles in all the right places. He reminded me of the perpetual surfer boy who had always been the man of my dreams. He was especially the one who would matter more than most to me in a few minutes time, I thought, and smiled to myself.
He’d shown up on my doorstep one day about two years ago and just didn’t leave. At first, all I wanted to do was shake him because I felt he was like every other person who swore they wanted to look for Atlantis. I didn’t need another soothsayer, as most were not serious researchers and were downright nuts when you started digging into their past. But Jonas, now he was different, as he didn’t give up, and hounded me again and again until I gave in, because at first I just wanted to shut him up.

Currently, this book is not available because as I mentioned, it is being revamped. It is my hope that it will be back in the eXtasy Books catalogue by the end of summer.
                                                                                                                                                     
My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back week after week. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

For those of you in the US have a great 4th of July weekend but be safe and sane as the fireworks and celebrations abound. And for everyone else, I also wish you all a great fun-filled weekend no matter where you are...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment