Saturday, October 10, 2015

All About Sexy ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #LynnCrain #Saturday7 #MSS113

Welcome to week 113th week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is All About Sexy. I have lots of sexy characters in my books. They ooze with them but what romance author doesn’t have sexy heroes and heroines? It’s the way of the genre. So I decided I’m going to show you a slightly different side to sexy. The one where the hero is out to protect the heroine, even if it’s from herself.

Please visit Monday’s Austria Scoop and a Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Life columns this week. I know I’ve really been lax in that area and I know I’ve promised to have something up each week. However, I can’t get my mind off my hurt foot for some reason since it started hurting but that’s all changed with some treatment I’ve been getting. More on that Monday. Remember,  if you comment on any of the posts, you might just win a $25 monthly Amazon gift certificate, which is awarded the week after the last day of any month.  Don’t forget to comment and often!

I am going back to a story I love. It originally appeared in the anthology Atlantis Allure but it’s one of those stories that you want to go on and I’ve thought more than once to do another. And I think I just might…anyway…here’s the setup:

In her disabled submersible, Lindsay Lanigan sits on the sea floor thinking about her lover Jonas Adaria and hallucinating that merpeople will save her. She has searched for Atlantis forever and a freak accident brings her to its very heart and Jonas. Then there’s the small matter of his mate, Princess Maleka and their lover Bruin. Can she become part of a poly-amourous family unit as is the Atlantean tradition? Or will she decide to die alone below the sea?

Here’s my seven sexy sentences from Below the Sea:



I snorted and tried hard not to laugh. This was funny, but in a sick way. “May I ask you then just why you wanted to work with me? You knew what my final goal was, you knew I wanted to find Atlantis. You knew it was my life’s work. I never made it a secret. “
“It was my task to make sure you never found it.”

My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Today is the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Don’t forget to pick up your copies!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Captive Illusions: Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and every author appreciates it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

See you all next week!


Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment